Modern business is all about creating instant impact. A presentation folder is one of the best ways of establishing your brand in front of your clients. Along with other printed documents like the business cards, letterheads and catalogs, presentation folder lets you create a buzz. A well designed presentation folder immediately draws attention and can add a lot of value to your brand. Most Business firms prefer the 9×12 Standard Folder but those who require lesser quantity often opt for short run digital folder. A few things should be kept in mind while designing a presentation folder.
- Make it Bright – A presentation folder which is bright will immediately catch a person’s attention. Full color presentation folders are thus the most popular of the lot. This however is not a sacred rule and if a bright folder doesn’t sync with your firm’s mission, you can choose darker shades.
- Work on Logo and Brand Name – Your logo and brand name are the two most important things in your presentation folder as they establish your brand. Try and highlight the logo of your firm in the presentation folder. Your brand name should hold a prominent place in the presentation folder preferably under the logo.
- Use Attractive Fonts – It is important for any presentation folder to have attractive fonts which grab attention. Try font styles which appeal to your specific audience.
- Know your Audience – There is no universal presentation folder for any organization. Different occasions demand different presentation folders and thus you should find out who your target audience is. If you already know this then you should be able to pick the right presentation folder themes for them.
- Make it Sturdy – Your presentation folder should be sturdy enough to hold everything that you plan it to do. You should focus on pockets created to specifically hold business cards, brochures and writing aids such as pen, pencil etc.
- Be Choosy with the Material – The material of the presentation folder is important. A presentation folder made out of poor quality can defame your brand. A smooth jacket made out of linen can make your presentation folder look attractive.
- Print High Quality – It is important to print the presentation folder from a professional printer. All the designing works can become a complete waste if the printing quality is poor.
PrintPapa is a company that has added value to the print promotions of their clients over the years designing and printing books, posters, booklets and notepads.