Posters are one of the best ways to promote a product, service or event. Along with flyers and banners, posters have become the best when it comes to promoting an event or a festival. A poster placed in a good area can get more eyeballs than many other forms of the media. Posters are also one of the cheapest forms of advertising. Posters can also be printed in both short run and long run. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind:
- Brainstorm Well: A good poster needs to start with a powerful idea and brainstorming becomes essential. You need to have a core team to discuss the ideas relating to the poster. You can also seek the help of outsiders as a mode of feedback as they are at times the most unbiased.
- Layout Is Key: After the brainstorming it is important to work on the layout of your poster. From choosing the vertical or horizontal types to planning the place for text, images and graphics needs to be done. An ill designed layout makes the poster look poor.
- Write Creatively: Many people get carried away with the images and graphics in the poster and put text into the sideline. A powerful slogan not only grabs the eyeball of the audience but also delivers them the message for which the poster has been made.
- Graphics And Images: Graphics and images give an overall feel to the poster and make it look better. Make sure that you do not clutter your poster with too many images and graphics and make it look unprofessional. Your pictures and your text should be in tune in the poster.
- Use Logos: The purpose of a poster is not only to promote the product, service or event. It’s main purpose is to promote your brand and what better way to do it than promote your logo.
- Make It Colorful: Color attracts human attention and thus it is important to design the poster in full color. Try theming the color around the color of your event you are promoting. If possible use bright colors in your poster as they attract people’s attention.
- Print Professionally: Do not spoil your hard work by printing the poster with a low quality printer. You need to visit a state-of-the-art printer like PrintPapa to get your poster printed. Print on high quality paper as this gives the poster a very elegant look.
PrintPapa has been in the business of print promotions. They are armed with the latest in the printing technology and have a well trained workforce. PrintPapa specializes in printing of catalogs, doorhangers, business cards and other corporate and domestic printed materials. The company believes the biggest certificate for an organization like Print Papa is the satisfaction of it’s clients. To order Posters click here.