Color attracts human eye and arouses a sensation in our brains. Time and again throughout human history color has been used as a mode of expression. In today’s business world color is being widely used to create brand images. Many business organizations are identified by their colored logos. From business cards, letterheads to brochures and calenders color is being widely used in corporate printing. Colored envelopes are these days gaining popularity in the corporate world. Following are some advantages of using colored envelopes:
- Stands Out: A colored envelope stands out in the crowd of a mail box and can easily grab the attention of an individual. Grabbing this attention can serve as a huge advantage in today’s competitive business environment where most of the letters and envelopes usually make it to the trash bin.
- Stamp Your Brand: Most of the business houses have a certain color which is used in their logo or their brand name. The same color can be used in the company’s envelope. This will make it easily identifiable amongst the crowd and can go a long way in promoting the brand. However this isn’t a rule and colors different from the identity of the brand can be used for making envelopes.
- Promote Your Event: Event promotion usually calls for immediate attention among the intended target group. So sending your invitation card inside a bright colored envelope will help in grabbing the attention of the audience immediately and can translate into more footfalls for your event. Colored envelopes can also be used to communicate about the event like a pink colored envelope can be used to promote a teen girl’s festival.
- Code Your Envelopes: Mails sent from the corporate houses have different levels of priority and may be addressed towards different groups of people starting from powerful clients to customers. Color coded envelopes serve as an easy way to sort these mails. Color coded envelopes can also be used for documenting storage and is a very popular method used to file important records.
- Use Colored Pictures: A colored envelope is a great marketing tool and it can also be used to promote your products and services. You can include the picture of your products or your company logo on your envelope. This will serve as a great branding opportunity for your business.
It is important for you to make sure that your envelopes are made of high quality paper and printed by a quality printer like Print Papa who have years of expertise in the business. Apart from printing envelopes the company specializes in printing of catalogs, door hangers, rack cards, book and other corporate and domestic printing materials. To view all the envelopes we offer click here.