If you are one of those people who wants to enjoy the pictures of the happy yester years and relish the several memories attached with each of them then you might be using either a photo album or a photobook. There are many people who are still unaware of the benefits of a photobook and they prefer photo albums instead. Photo albums are books which give you the choice of arranging the photos in the order you want to. But this privilege and many others can be enjoyed by using a well designed do it yourself photobook. For those in dilemma let’s have a look at the benefits of the Photobooks over their senior partners i.e. the photo albums:
- Personalizing: This is one of the biggest benefits of buying a photobook. In case of the photo albums they are sold in bulk and that is why there are general designs from where you have to make a choice. But in case of a photobook you can personally design it. You may select the sizes of the pictures, their arrangement on the pages of the photobook and the general styles and colors. It is your choice whether you want to use a bigger photo taking the whole page of the book or hundred smaller photos in the same page.
- High Quality Printing: In the photo albums the photos have to be stuck on the pages and there are often instances of finger smudges in the photos of your choice. In case of the photobooks the photos are personally designed and then they are printed on the pages. This is why you do not require buying acid proof papers and do not have to worry about the pictures fading.
- Light on Weight: As there are many pictures stuck on a photo album thus they become heavy and bulky but on the photobooks the pictures are printed so they are slim and light weighted. When a heavy album falls it generally tears the binding while the lightweight of the photobooks ensure that they last for a lifetime.
- Merge Images: You have the options in a photobook of cut or paste, straight or angles, overlaying of photos, black and white or sepia however you want to display the pictures. Such combination are not possible in a photo album. Thus the memories are preserved in the best possible way. There is also option to write texts beside or above the photos. You can write some quotes or any messages beside all of the pictures that will help you in identifying them later.
- Cost Effective: In order to buy a unique, well designed photo album you have to spend a hefty sum of money when you compare the price with photobooks they are much less priced. You also have the fun of designing your memories without actually destroying them. The software used in designing photobook is very user friendly and anyone can try their hands at it.
There are many reputed printing agencies offering photobooks at cost effective rates. PrintPapa is one such printing service provider. They also have other photo products such as Calenders, Greeting Cards, Banners and Posters.