There is a common saying “Marriages are made in heaven and are consummated on earth”. Thus the wedding day is the most important day in the life of so many couples. The memories of this day are cherished for many years to come and at times for an entire lifetime. Everyone wants to keep these memories fresh and that is why they use wedding album to preserve the photos. But nowadays the photo albums have been replaced by the photobooks for many reasons.
Wedding photobooks are not as costly as the digital albums and give pleasure to even the amateurs to develop personalized copies that look professional. If you want to use the wedding photobooks then there are many fresh ideas in stock, let us take a look at some of them:
- Use Relevant Themes: There are many themes for the wedding photobooks available in the market. There are themes ranging from season specific to choice of colors. With the help of these options you can design your photobook effectively. Though there are stores that allow you to customize the traditional photo albums as well and with the digital albums the personalization options are a lot more yet the photobooks can be easily customized to meet the bill. You can personalize the wedding photobook by using themes such as cars, superheroes and cartoons.
- Get Monogrammed Photobooks: Though this might look cliché at first look but in the recent past they have often come up as a great idea. Such photobooks are generally used in weddings where the photobooks have to be distributed among a great number of guests, friends or colleagues.
- Using Canvas Prints: You can use this idea to get a sense of latest décor as well as love both at the same time. You will have a painting that will speak a great deal about the joyous occasion and give you a joyous feeling in the years to come.
- Use Eccentric Covers: While the covers for wedding albums use the same routine elements, wedding photobooks use eccentric as well as nice ideas. You can use a collage of pictures for the cover or you may use separate themes for different parts of the ceremony just like the chapters in a book. Innovative covers will make the photobook look gorgeous as well as keep the photographs as well as the binding in place.
- Spot the Bride/Groom: Though these are best utilized in the digital albums yet they can be used effectively in the wedding photobooks as well. You can distinctly mark the two luckiest people with spots. This will help in distinguishing the bride and the groom in a crowd.
So if your wedding is just round the corner then do not forget to make use of these creative ideas to make the onlookers say “wow”! But to get the desired result with your innovations you will require a good printing agency first of all. Print Papa is one of the most reputed printing service providers around. They not only deal in photobooks but other photo products as well such as calendars, banners, greetings cards, posters, etc.