Most people would agree that nothing is as boring in a home as bare white walls, but are they really all that bad? These days, turning your walls into works of art is as easy as printing a sticker…well, a Wall Sticker. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you can decorate your home with giant stickers and not be seen as a child. On the flip side, you can turn your child’s room into a fantasy land by adding all of their favorite characters or sports heroes to their walls.
The wonderful thing about these Wall Stickers is their versatility. They can not only be used for decorative purposes, but they can serve as signage in your business, creative labeling for areas, product images, display your favorite celeb, build a shrine to your favorite sports team in your man-cave, signage for trade shows and so much more. I think I feel a cliche coming on…yup, the possibilities are endless. Let me not fail to mention the fact that they are removable and reusable so when you move, they move. Imagine that, the look and feel of your favorite room being rolled up and made to travel with you. Rather than having to repaint your child’s favorite room theme, you can just unroll and stick. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
Quick tips on Wall Sticker Application:
- Do not apply in cold weather – adhesive may stick but will lift easily.
- Do not apply in extreme heat, apply in the shade – vinyl will get very soft and stretch.
- Do not use alcohol to apply – it will destroy the adhesive.
- Do not use ice scraper on the sticker/decal – may lift or break pieces off..
- Do not touch the adhesive backing – oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
- Do not fold wall stickers. Roll them up for storage only.