It’s quite safe to say that the Spiral Bound Book is the most versatile option in the world of book making. The ability to lay a book flat and read it is such a valuable feature and applicable in so many scenarios, that there’s no doubt you will find use for one or another at some point in your life. Below is a list of a few way Spiral Bound books can make your life a little easier:
- Manuals: Lay flat so you can work while you read instructions
- Handbooks: Lay flat so you can work while you read instructions
- Cook Books:Lay flat so you can work while you read instructions
- Menus: Lay flat so you have more visible room to print and no information is lost near the spine
- Journals: Lay flat so you can write easily and have more room
- Presentations: Lay flat making them easier to read
The uses of the Spiral Bound Book is only limited by your own imagination. Any instance in which you need a book to lay flat, the SBB is the most effective and economically sound option. Happy booking!