Envelopes are not just a office stationery anymore. Smarter business organizations have realized this and have turned their envelopes into marketing tools. This does not involve any extra cost and widens your reach. To act as a promotional tool, the envelope has to be more than the traditional protective cover for letters and documents. Here are a few things that you can do to make sure your envelopes pack a punch:
- Add Color To Background – Traditionally white has been the favorite when it comes to envelope color. However there are no rules which prohibits from using other colors. You can use some bright shades of color attract the eyes of your recipient. You can also try a few gradients to make it look more attractive.
- Play with the Flap – Although envelopes have a single flap which opens upwards or on the sides you can try a few creative ideas. You can play with the flaps and divide them into two parts. If you plan to deliver the envelope by hand you can also stick a small creative button on the top of the flap to make it look creative.
- Add Shine – Once your envelopes have been printed you should ask if your printer can add gloss or a coating that may add a shiny element. This will make your envelope standout among a crowd of others. You need to make sure that your envelope is printed on high quality paper for this purpose.
- Use Texture – One good idea to add punch to your custom envelope would be to have textured paper. This isn’t used very often so being rare may help. This will definitely attract the recipients and immediately impress them.
- Images/Graphics is Must – You can ensure that your envelope packs a punch by printing images and graphics on the top and the back of the envelope. This is especially great if you have some products you’d like to promote!
A good envelope will always be the result of good printing. You need to make sure that your envelope is printed from a professional printer like PrintPapa. They have expertise in handling such jobs and have delivered high quality results to their clients. With over 25 different sizes & types, you’ll be sure to leave a happy customer!