Why do you think firms and companies use printed CD/DVD jackets while shelling them out for sale? Protection from damage did you say? Wrong! The exclusively single reason that CD jacket printing is in existence (and popularly so) is because of the fact that they can be a great way to market your product (CDs, DVDs or Blu-Ray discs) literally to the potential consumer base.
With the mercury-like rise in the popularity of CDs or DVDs as a medium for storing information and data, they have also become the ideal weaponry for new-age marketers to convey their marketing message or USP of their firm to the consumer base. How? Simple, by printing an elaborate and attractive CD jacket, which not only has useful information about the contents of the CD or DVD, but also has an embedded marketing message and company marketing punchline on it.
So what are the advantages of using CD Printing services as your new marketing strategy:
- An affordable yet powerful marketing collateral.
- Direct contact with the target consumer group results in a better potential for sales.
- Improved lead generation statistics due to heightened interest in the CD as well as the company/firm itself.
- Helps build a real brand image and a stable brand value without investing a huge amount of effort or money into the same.
- Also provides a much higher level of consumer retention within the niche consumer base.
- A CD or DVD jacket also allows you to put forward your skills of creativity and innovative edge with the help of basic graphic design or artwork, setting a benchmark for identifying the level of quality within the content of the CD/DVD or of the firm itself.
However, employing an amateur company or following a DIY (do-it-yourself) manual to complete your CD or DVD printing assignment may look attractive from the perspective of keeping a control on your budget, but is not a wise path to follow if you wish to save in the long run.
Professional CD duplication/printing ventures are much more deft at putting forth your brand image to the target consumers, with professionally crafted designs for the CD/DVD jackets as well as a much better representation of the company too. The placement of the logo, the textual content, punchlines, etc. are much better delivered with a professional agency than with an amateur venture.
With a professional printing agency, the colors are also several notches more vibrant and appealing than with an amateur counterpart of the same. Because of the small size of the CD or the DVD, having clear and crisply printed textual matter along with the graphics is crucial to send out a powerful marketing message. Only a professional printing agency can hope to achieve the same.
Therefore, if you have been thinking about using the CD or DVD jacket printing as your new marketing strategy, especially, to net the tech-savvy niche consumer base, make sure that the printing agency you opt for is professional to the core. Otherwise, the purpose you had set out to achieve would be lost, along with the financial investments you make into the campaign!