Labels, however small or insignificant looking, are a great tool to market your enterprise or products and their features to the target consumer base. An effective label marketing campaign, supported by efficient and quality printing agencies can work wonders for the sales and consumer retention of the products sold by your firm.
A label marketing campaign has to be designed and developed with utmost care and confidence. Poor taste will drive away potential clients from your products. Since labels are so small in size, you should have a clear strategy to make them noticeable for those who matter. This may include entrepreneurs, business associates and consumers.
Here are a few sure-fire tips to start earning a brand name as well as improve on your consumer loyalty figures and sales statistics:
1. Folder Labels: Folder Labels can be a great way to save money and promote your business. Use them on folder covers, as meeting documentation covers and in allied tasks. This will not only save extra costs on buying folder covers, but will also help would-be-clients to concentrate better on your enterprise or featured product.
2. Envelope Seals: Envelope seals are a great way to let your clients or consumers get a feel of your brand image without aggressively marketing it to them. An envelope seal can carry your company logo or even an image of the featured product, readying the client towards possible conversion even before he/she has opened the letter. Your corporate stationery can also have such labels, allowing better brand management.
3. Package Shipping Labels: So how do you reward your clients who have ordered a shipment from you? Send them the product in a package labeled with your company information or images. This way you brandish and enhance your brand image even without having to be physically present in the place or using the regional media!
4. Gift Package Labels: Gift packages are a part and parcel of any corporate organization’s marketing strategy. From gifting tangible items to providing discounts on your prices, loyal clients can enjoy great privileges in gifts. But why don’t you use the gifts as a marketing option yourself? Using label marketing on gift packages can be a great way to ensure consumer retention as well as company’s monetary benefits.
5. Label Giveaways: At seminars, business conferences or meetings, you can hand out free labels to your prospective clients, partners or associates. This will not only help build your brand image in the industry but will also help to spread goodwill. And because the giveaways can only be provided personally, you can select high potential customers for the purpose.
With these simple yet efficient tips in mind, try and prune your label marketing campaign in the desired direction. As labels are a cost-effective way to market yourself, by adhering to these tips you not only save a lot but also make your marketing effort financially worthwhile.
At PrintPapa we offer various sizes and types of labels. Few of them are:
- Mailing Labels – Sheets of 8.5×11 with multiple labels on the sheet
- Full Color Crack & Peel Labels : Order any size. These are printed in full color, with an adhesive backing which can be cracked and peeled off easily. This is what we use when we ship out packages.
- Labels in Rolls : Various sizes and shape are available.
For more information visit our label section in the Product List.