Let us take a flashback to the times before online printing services came into existence. Printing promotional materials was a quintessential part of marketing even back then. Marketers were more dependent on printing the postcards, business cards, brochures, posters, banners, etc. back then. But the problem was they had to select a printing press in close vicinity and could not make an independent choice based on the quality of work. Proximity of the printing press had to be close to the office or home of the marketers, for they required visiting the printers from time to time to check the progress of their work. They had to check the proof by physically being to the printers. This was taxing, taking into consideration the busy schedule of the businessmen even back then. They had to either cut on their business time or leisure time to pay such visits.
Now come back to the era of the Internet and online printing services people can order for their choice of promotional materials sitting within the comforts of their home. They can select the items just as they would do from the physical printing service providers. With the popularity of the concept for online printing services the reputed stores are coming up with new ways to make the online order placing, proofing and delivery procedure for their customers simple.
Proof checking is an essential part of promotional materials. Promotional materials signify the professionalism and the core values of the company. Often people form a favorable impression about a company based on the quality of prints and the messages they deliver. With such high stakes even a minor mistake can cause significant drop in sales. From the designing to content used in the promotional materials everything should be thoroughly checked to make sure it is picture perfect. With the online printing service providers you can check the proof sitting back at home in time which best suits you.
Online printing service providers have a well designed website that has options of uploading the artwork and selecting the exact sizes for the promotional materials. You can also add some extra specifications to further customize your printed product. There are tools at the websites whereby you can go through the proof and make the desired changes online. Just save the file after making the change. All the changes made during proof checking will be used while providing the end result. Reputed printing agencies such as PrintPapa offer 3 levels of proofing to make sure the customers get the exact design and content they had desired for. There are various types of promotional materials that you can get printed from PrintPapa such as calendars, greeting cards, letterhead, postcards, rack cards, etc.
Self-publishing is the publication of a book by the author. Don’t be scared it doesn’t require you to set up a printing press to publish your book! It is just a process where you don’t take your manuscripts to a third-party publisher but instead to a printer and get the job done at your own expense. There is lot of buzz around self publishing these days as authors are not fully dependent on publishers for approving and printing their books.
The advent of technology and publishing tools such as MS Office, Corel Draw, Pagemager, Photoshop etc has empowered every author to wear multiple hats like the designer and typesetter of the book. This relieves the author of depending on the third party publisher and the creative freedom all author strive for. There are a lot of advantages of self publishing. Some of them are:
• You are the boss! You get make all the decisions regarding the book and don’t have the editors removing parts of the book or executives suggesting changes to make the book more commercial.
• A publisher pays you only a small percentage of the profits unless you are a big name who can negotiate terms. With self publishing you get to keep the entire profit for yourself.
• In self publishing you get to retain the right of the book and set the market price for it. If the book becomes a bestseller you can strike a lucrative deal with the publisher.
• You can edit your book for the second edition if you feel necessary following the feedback of your first. A publisher may not allow you to edit the content of your book.
• You can reproduce the entire book or parts of it somewhere else in case you want which is not possible with a publisher who will keep rights of your book.
• You do not need to attend promotional events and keep on hopping from city to city at your publisher’s wish to reap maximum commercial benefits from your book.
• You are not bound by any long term contracts which don’t allow you to look for greener pastures.
All you need to self publish your book is a good and professional printer. This is where a printing service provider like Print Papa can be of great help to you. They are a professionally managed company which uses the latest technology in printing. They have been regularly offering high quality jobs to their clients at competitive prices. They have built expertise in printing calenders, catalogs, labels, NCR forms and rack cards.
PrintPapa Offers Short Run Soft Cover Perfect Binded Book Printing for your book. These books are printed proffesionally and can be sold at a book store. We offer 3 standard sizes, but if you need a custom size, just request for a custom quote. You can order as low as 5 books at a time. So next time when you are ready to write a book, you know where to go for publishing it.
Posters are the best tools when it comes to promotion at a mass level. Along with banners and flyers they are often used to promote events in public places which sees large footfalls. It is however important to enhance the effectiveness and functionality of your customized posters for it to achieve better results. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind to increase the effectiveness of customized posters:
- Arouse Emotions: The most important function of a banner would be to arouse emotions. Images are the best way to do so as they target the emotions of the onlookers or readers. However keep in mind that the images however need to relate to the theme of your promotion. You need to also complement the images with a set of catchy slogans which immediately grabs the eyes of the readers. This is the most tried and the tested formula and holds good to the modern day.
- Puzzle The Audience: Uncertainty is a great marketing tool and marketers over the years have used this form of promotional purpose. A well designed poster should not be over revealing about the event or product it promotes. This element of uncertainty will create interest in the minds of the audience for the product or the event that you promote.
- Place It Well: The effectiveness of a poster is often determined by it’s placement. While placing a poster in a public area position it in such a way that it attracts maximum eyeballs. Avoid placing the poster in corners and too high on the walls as they will not be visible to the maximum number of people. Keep eye line in mind while putting a poster in a public place.
- Use Colors: There is nothing more attractive to the human eye than colors and thus it is important for you to print the posters in full color. Use bright colors as they tend to attract the eyes more than the darker ones. Also when put up in a dark or shady area bright posters tend to be more visible than the darker ones. Use contrasting colors to grab maximum attention.
It is important to print the poster in a high quality printing press and a printer like PrintPapa should serve ideal for you. They have the latest printing technology in terms of printers and other equipments and have a highly trained staff. Over the years they have built expertise in printing books, calenders, banners, catalogs and rack cards. The biggest testimonial to PrintPapa’s business is the number of permanent clients that it has built over the years.
A brochure is one of the best marketing tools you can have in your hand while promoting a product or a service. Most of the business houses use brochures along with booklets and posters to promote their business. A creative color brochure is second to none as it looks attractive and appeals to the audience. It is no wonder that from product manufacturers to service providers, brochures are being widely used for promotional purposes. There are a few tips that you should keep in mind while printing a color brochure:
- Make It Bright: Make sure the brochure has a bright and colorful background. This will catch attention of the audience immediately as such normal brochures do not have a very colorful background. If your company has a theme color it would be advisable to have the background of the brochure in the same color.
- Contrast It: A high contrasted brochure looks attractive. The color of the text should be black as it looks best. However if you have used dark colors in the background, you can print the text in white. These color contrast makes a huge difference when it comes to a brochure as many people make the mistake of using colors where the text and the background merge easily.
- Images Are Important: Brochures are incomplete without images. However since the brochures are being printed in full color it is important that you create boxes for the images. This gives them a better look than appearing merged with a colored background. However do not flood the whole brochure with images as it looks very unprofessional.
- Paper Quality: A well designed designed brochure can go wasted if it is not printed on good quality paper. High quality paper absorbs ink better than ordinary paper. The paper should be thick enough to stand on it’s own horizontally when held with one hand.
- Gloss It: Giving the brochure a gloss finish after printing makes it look better and all the attractive brochures have it. The shine that the gloss brings to the brochure enhances the color. The same color looks more bright and brilliant after it has been treated with gloss.
It is important to print the brochure in a high quality printing press using the latest technology to give it a perfect look. This is where a printing agencies like PrintPapa comes in handy. They are experts is printing of domestic items as well as corporate documents such as books, calenders, catalogs and rack cards. They are equipped with the latest technology in printing and have built a huge list of satisfied customers due to their quality deliver on time.