For any business small or big one of the most important things is to establish itself among its clients and potential ones. One of the best ways of promoting a business is through the use of custom letterheads. If you have created an impressive newsletter you can create a good first impression in the minds of your prospective clients. Here are a few things that you can achieve with a custom letterhead:
- Letterheads are a sign of authenticity in your business as they will have your contact details and address printed. An attractive letterhead will not just authenticate you but also create a buzz around you.
- It is a great marketing tool that you have in your hand. It will let you promote your business to your clients and prospective ones. This form of marketing usually involves very little cost and is very well targeted.
- In many businesses you may never see the face of your clients but have regular correspondence with them. An attractive letterhead will do the trick for you by singing your praises.
- A good letterhead which includes the name and the company logo is one of the best ways to brand your business. It is easy to build a business and make profits; the challenge however lies in building a brand.
- Well designed custom letterhead will put you ahead of most of your competitors. You will definitely have more bargaining power than your competitors.
- You can advertise your products and services in some portion of your letterhead. This should not be too big or else your letterhead might look like a flyer.
- Letterheads created out of readily available templates on the web make your company look ordinary and not exclusive. Make sure you have a custom letterhead for your business.
A well printed four color letterhead is not just a luxury in today’s business world but an absolute necessity. To get the best quality letterhead you need to hire the services of a professional printer. PrintPapa
would be a great choice for the experience that they have in handling such creative jobs. They have the latest printing equipments with them.
Apart from letterheads they also print brochures,
labels, rack cards, notepads, greeting cards, calendars
etc. They have earned a good reputation from their clients having delivered high quality work on time. Their biggest testimony is the satisfied clientele that they have developed over the years.
If you are planning to raise funds for a charity one of the best ways for you to promote the cause would be with the use of calendar. People around the world have used this medium to create awareness and generate funds. Calendar
is one of the cost effective mediums of promotion and has a longer shelf life ideally of 12 months. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind for designing a fund raising calendar:
- Define Your Cause: You should define your cause well while printing a charity calendar. Elaborate the cause for which you seek funds and let people know how you plan to go about achieving your targets. Give people complete information on the background of your organization while seeking funds through a charity calendar.
- Print Facts And Figures: One way to appeal well through your fund raising calendar is by publishing facts and figures. These give your potential donors a fair idea of what you are talking about and what you plan to do or how much have you done so far as a part of your campaign.
- Use Images: Images are one of the best ways to narrate your cause to people. If you are planning to raise money for the protection of animals, publishing the pictures of these animals will be a good way.
- Try Black and White: If you are planning a story of distress to the potential donors the best way to publish your calendar would be in black and white. This color combination helps in highlighting the seriousness of the issue.
- Don’t Publish Gruesome Images: Your cause might be very serious but you should not publish gruesome images in your calendar. Such calendars won’t be used by people and will never lead to promotion of your cause.
- Use Contact Details: Your calendar should have your contact address. This is for people who might actually want to donate something for charity and want to get in touch with you. Make sure you have a proper contact address or people might see you as a fraud.
The charity calendar should be printed by a professional printer to make it look attractive. You can hire the services of PrintPapa
who are a very experienced printing service provider. They are equipped with the latest in the printing technology. PrintPapa has its expertise in printing books, booklets,
greeting cards, letterheads, business cards, notepads, rack cards
etc. Their biggest testimonial lies with the hundreds of customers who have been satisfied receiving their services.
Envelopes are one of the most popular things used in the business world. They serve both as a packaging as well as a promotional tool for the corporate. Over the years envelopes have evolved to become one of the most important corporate documents which carry the letterheads, brochures, catalogs etc. Here are few examples of different types of envelopes used in today’s world:
- Window Envelope: This type of envelope is used for official purpose. There is a rectangular window on the front of the envelope which is usually covered with a transparent film to protect what’s inside. The address of the recipient can be seen through this window. These are usually used to send official letters and documents.
- Direct Mail Envelope: These envelopes are often used by commercial industries and government agencies to get fast reply from clients and customers. They contain a reply envelope which can be used by the recipient to reply back to the source of the letter. They are usually used for courtesy reply mail, metered reply mail, and free post reply mail.
- Corporate Envelopes: They are used to reflect the image and brand of the company. They come in customized specifications which contains the brand name and logo of the organization. In most cases the address of the organization is also mentioned in the envelope. Corporate envelopes are usually printed on high quality paper to make a brand statement.
- Baronial Envelopes: These are usually used for greeting cards and letter stationeries. They have a diagonal seams with a “V” type flap with which the tip is almost located at the center. These are made of high quality paper and are usually colorful in nature. Many people print these envelopes on textured paper.
- Invitation Envelopes: These are generally used to invite people for celebrations such as marriage, birthdays or corporate anniversaries. They are custom designed and contain a lot of art and artifacts on them. They are often decorated with foil and lining. They can be printed on different kinds of paper with colorful inks.
The best of the envelopes are printed on high quality paper so you will need to hire the services of a professional printer like PrintPapa. They have expertise in printing books,
greeting cards, letterheads, business cards, notepads, rack cards, NCR forms,
etc. Their biggest testimony lies in the satisfaction of their clients who have over the years shared a great bond with them. They have always delivered high quality results to all their clients and met deadlines.
are not just a office stationary anymore. Smarter business organizations have realized this long back and have turned their envelopes in to a marketing tool. This does not involve any extra cost at the same time has a wide reach. To act as a promotional tool the envelope has to be more than the traditional protective cover for letters and documents. Here are a few things that you can do to add punch to your envelope:
- Do it in Color
– Traditionally white has been the favorite when it comes to envelope color. However there are no rules which prohibits from using other colors. You can use some bright shades of color attract the eyes of your recipient. You can also try a few gradients to make it look more attractive.
- Play with the Flap – Although envelopes have a single flap which opens upwards or on the sides you can try a few creative ideas. You can play with the flaps and divide them into two parts. If you plan to deliver the envelope by hand you can also stick a small creative button on the top of the flap to make it look creative.
- Add Shine
– Once your envelopes have been printed you should ask your printer to add gloss or other shiny elements to it. This will make your envelope standout among a crowd of envelopes. You need to make sure that your envelope is printed on high quality paper for this purpose.
- Use Texture
– One good idea to add punch to your custom envelope would be to have a texture paper. This isn’t used very often other than in the case of greeting cards. This will act as a huge attraction to the recipients and immediately impress them.
- Images/Graphics is Must
– You can ensure that your envelope packs punch by printing images and graphics on the top and the back of the envelope. This is the idea in case you want to promote some of your products through the envelope.
A good envelope will always be the result of good printing. You need to make sure that your envelope is printed from a professional printer like PrintPapa. They have expertise in handling such jobs and have delivered high quality printed results to their clients. They are experts in printing brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, greeting cards, calendars
etc. They offer the best cost to quality ratio and over the years have built a list of happy and satisfied clients.
Advertisement posters are one of the best marketing tools if you can place them well and attract the attention of the people. However a lot depends on the attractiveness of the poster
to promote what it is meant to. A good poster is able to arouse interest in the mind of the viewer which can translate into business. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind to make your advertisement poster better:
- Keep It Simple – The best of the posters are the simple ones. You need to make sure that your poster is not over crowded with text and images. Such posters do not promote but rather confuse the viewer. A poster is on an average viewed for 5 to 10 seconds and it is important that you can convey your simple message within this time.
- Write An Impressive Slogan
– Nothing sells better in an advertising poster than an impressive slogan. Try to grab attention of the reader at one go with your slogan. You can also use some famous quote if it helps to market your product or service. The slogan should be printed in bold to fall in the eyes of the viewer immediately.
- Add Gloss And Shine
– A glossy poster always attracts attention. Ask your printer to add a glossy coating to the poster after printing, this will make it shine. A gloss coating will also prevent the poster from accumulating dirt and losing its color easily.
- Add Gradient
– Adding a gradient to the background fills it. Also adding a gradient instead of a single color makes the poster design a little bit more interesting and professional. A gradient also adds texture to the background and makes it look much better than a single color or white background.
- Use High Resolution Images
– The images in your poster should be in high resolution. Pixelated images bring in a very unprofessional look to your posters and you should avoid them. If you are using multiple images for your poster make sure they blend well with each other in terms of color and brightness.
A good advertising poster will need to be printed well and you will need to hire the services of a professional printer like PrintPapa
for this job. They are equipped with the latest printing equipments and have a well trained staff with them. They have expertise in printing
brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, greeting cards, calendars
etc. They have earned a good reputation from their clients having delivered high quality work on time.
is one of the best promotional tools for a product or services company. They are being used widely by companies all across the globe. Large booklets with 32 pages to ones with 8 pages are being widely used in today’s world. Designing a brochure is a challenging task as a lot of important parts need to be designed. Let us look at some of the important parts of a booklet in detail:
– This has to be the most impressive part of a booklet. This often decides the interest that your booklet will arouse on the recipient. You should always print the booklet in full color to make it look attractive. The cover should give people a brief on what to expect inside the brochure.
- Introductory Content
– This is usually the first page of the booklet. It usually includes any forwarding dedications, disclaimers and reminders that is important in reading the color booklet.
– If your booklet has many pages it is good to create an index for it. This is common in booklets that accompany electronic items. List all the contents in the booklet chronologically in the index along with page numbers which make it easy for the readers to go through the booklet.
– Content is the thing that the booklet is printed for. It should be organized logically in the booklet. It is ideal to write the content of the booklet in simple language as this makes it easier for people who read it.
– You should include credits and full contact address in the back cover of the booklet. This is important as many of the recipients might want to get in touch with the company distributing the booklet. In case of booklets on a subject due credit should be given to the contributors in the back page.
Always design your booklets after a lot of thought. Make sure that it is printed on quality paper as it will leave a good impression on the minds of your clients. Hire the services of a professional printer like PrintPapa
for the job that has expertise in the job. PrintPapa has been catering to the needs of big and small clients over the years and has been famous for high quality jobs delivered on time. Apart from booklets they are experts in printing labels, notepads, rack cards, greeting cards, business cards, CD/DVD covers
Carbon copy has been one of the oldest and most popular methods of making multiple copies of the same written or typed document. Various industries use NCR forms for invoices, inventory sheets, accounting, billing, records, purchasing orders, delivery slips etc. These days however NCR Forms
have taken their place. NCR or No Carbon Required forms have become the mainstay of the industry due to their benefits over the traditional carbon paper.
Each sheet is treated with a pressure-sensitive chemical which can leave impressions by handwriting with a ball point pen or by a dot matrix printer. Back of the topmost sheet is coated micro-encapsulated dye and the top of the lower sheets is coated with clay on the top. This same combination of chemicals on the top and bottom of a page is repeated for as many required numbers. Here are a few benefits of NCR forms:
- NCR forms do not use dry ink like the traditional carbon paper and hence does not leave behind stains on the duplicate copy of the document.
- NCR forms can be used to make more copies than normal carbon paper which tend to create lighter impression if the number of copies is too high.
- Unlike in carbon copies there is no requirement to attach a separate between papers while using NCR forms. They are ready to use right from the time they come printed.
- NCR forms are more environment friendly when compared to carbon paper which results in lot of wastes.
- NCR forms printed with professional printer are arranged well and do not lead to overlapping while writing which is common with carbon copies.
- They are a cost effective way of making duplicates and triplicates compared to carbon paper in the long run.
- NCR forms create a very accurate and pinpoint writing in all the pages as the micro-capsules which spill to break and spill the dye are very small.
Not all printers can print proper NCR forms and assemble them and you should only consult a professional printing services provider for your purpose. PrintPapa
will be the right choice for you as they have been printing NCR forms regularly for clients. Besides NCR forms they also have their expertise in printing CD/DVD covers, booklets, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, greeting cards, and calendars. They have always supplied high quality job regularly to clients on time which has resulted in satisfied clients.
Sending greetings to your friends and relatives is a must every holiday season. You can add a little flavor to it by designing your own holiday postcard. The obvious idea would be to design your postcard
for all seasons and occasions. Most people use seasonal flowers, monuments or their business to design their postcards. But why do the obvious when you can make something unique with your holiday postcard. Here are a few ways in which you can design a unique holiday postcard:
- For use within the family theme your postcard on the life of someone old. It will be great way to show that you care. For business postcards you can create a montage of your employees which will give your employers a far idea about your organization.
- You can use your own painting or one by your relatives or friends. This will also serve as a good platform to promote your painting skills or that of your near and dear ones.
- Theme your postcard around a charity organization and try to raise funds by asking people to donate for the cause. For business organization this can also add to your corporate social responsibility and showcase your concern for the society.
- Make a green postcard by raising awareness about global warming, desertification, wastage of power, extinction of animals or depleting water resources. These sort of ideas are become popular with the people these days as they address serious concerns.
- You can pen the entire greetings with your own hand and scan it before printing instead of typing it using some software application. This will add to the uniqueness of your postcard and also bring in a very personal touch to it.
- If you are designing a postcard purely for business purpose you can theme it around something revolutionary that has happened in your industry.
One thing you need to keep in mind is that you should not compromise on the quality of the postcard under any circumstance. You should get it printed with a professional printer like PrintPapa
who have high level of expertise in the job. They are one of the best printing service providers for banners, business cards, envelopes, letterheads, rack cards, booklets
etc. They have a very well trained staff and are equipped with the latest technology in the market. Over the years they have developed a long list of successful clients delivering high quality work.
If you are publishing a book for the first time there are lot of technical things that you need to keep in mind. The increasing popularity of self publishing has made sure that most authors are dealing with the printer themselves and not going to a publisher. Being a first time printer it is better to ask a few questions rather than give a go ahead to the printer with lots of questions in mind. Here are some questions that you should ask your printer before the printing of your book starts:
- The first and the foremost thing is to ask the printer is about the equipment that will be used for printing. A good printer should be armed with the latest in printing technology. For short run books digital printing is preferred where as for long run offset printing is more economical.
- Ask for quote for different numbers of books. If the difference between printing of 2000 books and 5000 books is negligible. The cost of printing often differs with the size of the book. Ask your printer to give quote for the different paper size.
- Paper quality is another important thing that needs to be considered. There are many kinds of paper available in the market which have their own pros and cons. Make sure you use the paper which will best serve your purpose. Under no circumstance should you compromise the quality of the paper.
- The time of deliver is very important in any form of business. It is thus important for you to fix the date of delivery before handing over the job to him/her.
- Ask your printer if he/she can get you an ISBN No., if you haven’t got one as yet. It is almost a must these days for your book to have an ISBN no.
- Talk to him about the kind of binding that he will provide for the book. Will it be saddle stitch, spiral or perfect bound? If you haven’t yet designed the cover of the book. You could ask your printer to do that for you. A cover design is important as it decides the success of a book.
Hiring the services of a professional printer is very important for the success of your book. A printer like PrintPapa
is ideal for your purpose. They are equipped with the latest technology in printing and have expertise in printing letterheads, business cards, calendars, envelopes, catalogs and booklets
among other things. They have a list of happy clients having delivered quality work on time.
“How many copies do we print?” This is one question that troubles all authors and publishers around the world. No matter how good the book is, it is very difficult to estimate the number of copies that will sell. The recent economic slowdown where like everything else book sales slowed down made the authors and publishers re-strategize and look for a solution.
The solution is as simple as short run printing
which is nothing but publishing books in limited number and accessing the market. If the demand for the books soar in the market reprints are done immediately. This has become very popular with most of the authors and the publishers. The advent of the digital printing has revolutionized short run printing to a certain extent and is encouraging self publishing among many authors. The following are the advantages of short run printing:
- Short run book printing reduces the chances of loss arising due to non sales of book items as an estimated 30% of printed materials never find buyers. It follows the demand and supply equation better.
- Even though the price per copy may be high in short run digitally printed books it reduces the overall cost which go into printing book using the normal offset printing.
- It gives the author the opportunity to publish as low as 25 copies of the book which is advantageous for books which are meant to cater to a very niche audience.
- The short run printing process is faster than the traditional offset printing and thus proves to be useful in situations where printing has to be done on a short notice.
- Short run printing is a form of ‘green printing’ as it reduces wastage which is a common thing with the traditional bulk publication system.
- Short run printing of digital printing gives you the option for variable data printing. Each and every copy of the printed material can be customized which is not possible in normal printing with metallic plates.
- It encourages first time authors to self publish their own book as the cost of the self publishing as short run printing is cheaper.
To get maximum mileage out of your short run book you need to hire the services of a professional printer like PrintPapa
which will guarantee maximum profits and high quality. Apart from printing books they have expertise in greeting cards, flyers, bookmarks, presentation folders, rack cards
and booklets. They have regularly high quality work on time and impressed their clients and have built a list of successful clientèle.