Envelopes are one of the most popular things used in the business world. They serve both as a packaging as well as a promotional tool for the corporate. Over the years envelopes have evolved to become one of the most important corporate documents which carry the letterheads, brochures, catalogs etc. Here are few examples of different types of envelopes used in today’s world:
- Window Envelope: This type of envelope is used for official purpose. There is a rectangular window on the front of the envelope which is usually covered with a transparent film to protect what’s inside. The address of the recipient can be seen through this window. These are usually used to send official letters and documents.
- Direct Mail Envelope: These envelopes are often used by commercial industries and government agencies to get fast reply from clients and customers. They contain a reply envelope which can be used by the recipient to reply back to the source of the letter. They are usually used for courtesy reply mail, metered reply mail, and free post reply mail.
- Corporate Envelopes: They are used to reflect the image and brand of the company. They come in customized specifications which contains the brand name and logo of the organization. In most cases the address of the organization is also mentioned in the envelope. Corporate envelopes are usually printed on high quality paper to make a brand statement.
- Baronial Envelopes: These are usually used for greeting cards and letter stationeries. They have a diagonal seams with a “V” type flap with which the tip is almost located at the center. These are made of high quality paper and are usually colorful in nature. Many people print these envelopes on textured paper.
- Invitation Envelopes: These are generally used to invite people for celebrations such as marriage, birthdays or corporate anniversaries. They are custom designed and contain a lot of art and artifacts on them. They are often decorated with foil and lining. They can be printed on different kinds of paper with colorful inks.
The best of the envelopes are printed on high quality paper so you will need to hire the services of a professional printer like PrintPapa. They have expertise in printing books, greeting cards, letterheads, business cards, notepads, rack cards, NCR forms, doorhangers etc. Their biggest testimony lies in the satisfaction of their clients who have over the years shared a great bond with them. They have always delivered high quality results to all their clients and met deadlines.