Today, fashion is available and accessible to anyone. It does not dwell on clothes but on the taste of a person’s sense of dressing. And this had led many people to create fashion start-ups showcasing their own custom-made apparel based on their own designs. If you are one of them, then you would agree that such start-ups need a strong promotional strategy for their products. And a perfect way to showcase your fashion products is none other than booklets from PrintPapa.
Booklet Printing basically lets you showcase your products without letting you extend your budget. PrintPapa booklets have their pages ranging from 8 to 60 which provide you with ample space to incorporate your products in a clear manner.
Furthermore, here are 2 strong points that make PrintPapa booklets perfect for your fashion start-up:
- Color: PrintPapa uses the four-color printing process or CMYK printing. This is a coloring process that is more suited to and is used all over the world of print media. Separate levels of the four colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key [Black]) are mixed together to bring out the desired color tone.Full-color booklet printing services at PrintPapa allow you to choose from a large array of sizes including, 5.5 x 8.5 booklets, 8.5 x 11 booklets, 4.25 x 5.5 booklets, 8.5 x 8.5 (square) booklets 8.27 x 11.69 (European A4) booklets and a lot more. Although an 8.5 x 11 booklet is considered the most common, you can opt for one which you think is better suited to your purpose.
- Binding: PrintPapa provides 3 types of binding techniques for its booklets.
- Perfect bound booklet- These booklets are glue-bounded books with a spine.
- Saddle-Stitched booklet- The booklets are bounded with 2 staples in the center.
- Spiral bound booklet– These have a wire coil that runs through the spine and holds the pages, including the cover, in position.
As far as fashion booklets are considered, saddle-stitch is the preferred binding option as there are not many pages to consider. However, you can go for spiral bound booklet printing if you need more pages.
Online booklet printing services at PrintPapa provide low-cost booklets with fast turnarounds and low minimums. They assure high-quality and durability with 100% guaranteed satisfaction. For more details, log on to www.printpapa.com or dial 408-567-9553.