If you are planning to raise funds for a charity one of the best ways for you to promote the cause would be with the use of calendar. People around the world have used this medium to create awareness and generate funds. Calendar
is one of the cost effective mediums of promotion and has a longer shelf life ideally of 12 months. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind for designing a fund raising calendar:
- Define Your Cause: You should define your cause well while printing a charity calendar. Elaborate the cause for which you seek funds and let people know how you plan to go about achieving your targets. Give people complete information on the background of your organization while seeking funds through a charity calendar.
- Print Facts And Figures: One way to appeal well through your fund raising calendar is by publishing facts and figures. These give your potential donors a fair idea of what you are talking about and what you plan to do or how much have you done so far as a part of your campaign.
- Use Images: Images are one of the best ways to narrate your cause to people. If you are planning to raise money for the protection of animals, publishing the pictures of these animals will be a good way.
- Try Black and White: If you are planning a story of distress to the potential donors the best way to publish your calendar would be in black and white. This color combination helps in highlighting the seriousness of the issue.
- Don’t Publish Gruesome Images: Your cause might be very serious but you should not publish gruesome images in your calendar. Such calendars won’t be used by people and will never lead to promotion of your cause.
- Use Contact Details: Your calendar should have your contact address. This is for people who might actually want to donate something for charity and want to get in touch with you. Make sure you have a proper contact address or people might see you as a fraud.
The charity calendar should be printed by a professional printer to make it look attractive. You can hire the services of PrintPapa who are a very experienced printing service provider. They are equipped with the latest in the printing technology. PrintPapa has its expertise in printing books, booklets, greeting cards, letterheads, business cards, notepads, rack cards etc. Their biggest testimonial lies with the hundreds of customers who have been satisfied receiving their services.