A brochure is one of the best marketing tools you can have in your hand while promoting a product or a service. Most of the business houses use brochures along with booklets and posters to promote their business. A creative color brochure is second to none as it looks attractive and appeals to the audience. It is no wonder that from product manufacturers to service providers, brochures are being widely used for promotional purposes. There are a few tips that you should keep in mind while printing a color brochure:
- Make It Bright: Make sure the brochure has a bright and colorful background. This will catch attention of the audience immediately as such normal brochures do not have a very colorful background. If your company has a theme color it would be advisable to have the background of the brochure in the same color.
- Contrast It: A high contrasted brochure looks attractive. The color of the text should be black as it looks best. However if you have used dark colors in the background, you can print the text in white. These color contrast makes a huge difference when it comes to a brochure as many people make the mistake of using colors where the text and the background merge easily.
- Images Are Important: Brochures are incomplete without images. However since the brochures are being printed in full color it is important that you create boxes for the images. This gives them a better look than appearing merged with a colored background. However do not flood the whole brochure with images as it looks very unprofessional.
- Paper Quality: A well designed designed brochure can go wasted if it is not printed on good quality paper. High quality paper absorbs ink better than ordinary paper. The paper should be thick enough to stand on it’s own horizontally when held with one hand.
- Gloss It: Giving the brochure a gloss finish after printing makes it look better and all the attractive brochures have it. The shine that the gloss brings to the brochure enhances the color. The same color looks more bright and brilliant after it has been treated with gloss.
It is important to print the brochure in a high quality printing press using the latest technology to give it a perfect look. This is where a printing agencies like PrintPapa comes in handy. They are experts is printing of domestic items as well as corporate documents such as books, calenders, catalogs and rack cards. They are equipped with the latest technology in printing and have built a huge list of satisfied customers due to their quality deliver on time.