Sending greetings to your friends and relatives is a must every holiday season. You can add a little flavor to it by designing your own holiday postcard. The obvious idea would be to design your postcard for all seasons and occasions. Most people use seasonal flowers, monuments or their business to design their postcards. But why do the obvious when you can make something unique with your holiday postcard. Here are a few ways in which you can design a unique holiday postcard:
- For use within the family theme your postcard on the life of someone old. It will be great way to show that you care. For business postcards you can create a montage of your employees which will give your employers a far idea about your organization.
- You can use your own painting or one by your relatives or friends. This will also serve as a good platform to promote your painting skills or that of your near and dear ones.
- Theme your postcard around a charity organization and try to raise funds by asking people to donate for the cause. For business organization this can also add to your corporate social responsibility and showcase your concern for the society.
- Make a green postcard by raising awareness about global warming, desertification, wastage of power, extinction of animals or depleting water resources. These sort of ideas are become popular with the people these days as they address serious concerns.
- You can pen the entire greetings with your own hand and scan it before printing instead of typing it using some software application. This will add to the uniqueness of your postcard and also bring in a very personal touch to it.
- If you are designing a postcard purely for business purpose you can theme it around something revolutionary that has happened in your industry.
One thing you need to keep in mind is that you should not compromise on the quality of the postcard under any circumstance. You should get it printed with a professional printer like PrintPapa who have high level of expertise in the job. They are one of the best printing service providers for banners, business cards, envelopes, letterheads, rack cards, booklets etc. They have a very well trained staff and are equipped with the latest technology in the market. Over the years they have developed a long list of successful clients delivering high quality work.
Postcards are one of the best tools to enhance the popularity of your business along with building good customer relationships. Though this tool of marketing has often been overlooked, postcards have become an easy, fast and reliable way to increase the sale of your products and services without having to spend a fortune. The unique designs and content of this tool make it much more efficient than other methods of marketing. But it is necessary to take wise decisions to maximize the gains from postcards. There are thousands and thousands of printers providing postcards in today’s date, therefore, it is essential to be aware of some of the common mistakes that are committed while choosing a printer. Printers play an important role in transforming a mind-blowing concept for a business card into reality. Good postcards will be kept by the clients and not thrown away. So, here are some of the things that should be done while choosing a printer:
- Don’t look for cheap services – As it is always said, cheaper does not mean the better. You can get a postcard for free or for a nominal cost from some printing services. In fact, there are so many free postcard templates available on the Internet that it would be difficult for you to find an original idea. Using these types of free templates and cheap printing services can send a wrong message across to your target audience. Unique designs and content, and customized templates can definitely work as distinctions between serious service providers and those that are run-of-the-mill type.
- Avoid Flashy Designs – Using blazing colors and designs does not help in business marketing. All the important information should be written in easy to read fonts, carrying a slogan of your company and of course its logo. Such type of design features help to create a great impression on your clients.
- Adjust the Font Size – The font size should be such that it can be read easily by readers belonging to any age group.
- Highlight the Important Information – Business postcards should be used as a call to action, therefore, the important information should be made distinct using bold and large fonts.
- Never Use Postcards Carrying Outdated Information – Outdated information, when read by would-be clients, send a wrong message to them. You definitely have the option to strike out the wrong printed information with a pen and write down the correct information. But think of the impression you’ll make in this process. So, why not take the help of printing agencies to print postcards carrying the latest information to boost your image in front of your clients.
When you have an idea about the do’s and dont’s of postcard printing and designing, then choosing the right printing agency becomes a walk in the park.
At PrintPapa we can offer 7 different sizes of postcards. Our Postcards are printed on heavy 14 pt. Card Stock with UV for extra protection. Provide us with the design and the mailing list and we take care of the rest. That is Printing and Mailing.