Have you ever thought that business cards can be used as a marketing tool? If you answer “no” to this question then you are not alone. Most people fail to realize the importance of business cards and the impact they can have on business. In fact, if designed in the right way, your business card can create that valuable first impression on your future clients. Just imagine how you would feel holding someone’s business card which is designed in a sloppy way!
Since first impression is the last impression, don’t let go of this opportunity to impress potential customers. Below I have mentioned some tips that will help you to design impressive business cards:
- Logo – Use your company’s logo on your business card. If you don’t have one then it’s high time to get one designed. Take professional help if necessary.
- KISS (Keep It Short and Simple) – Some people try to put everything about their business on the business card. Avoid clutter!
- Color – Use colors that are used on other stationary of your company. It will give you a unique identity. Stay away from flashy colors.
- Contact Details – Include website address and your email ID on your business card. Just the postal address and the phone number won’t be enough for net savvy customers.
- Use the back of the card – Put a map or some other useful information at the back of your card.
- Readability – Don’t use tiny fonts or those which are too much stylistic. You don’t want your customers to read your business card using glasses.
Hope you’ll find these tips to be useful for designing a great business card that would make a wonderful first impression on your would-be customers. If you need any help regarding this, we are always ready to help you at PrintPapa.