NO SIGNS MEANS NO BUSINESS. Banners are one important medium for the growth and development of any business. Posters and Banners make people know about the services it offers. These promotional materials also help you in making your target audience understand what kind of services you offer and how you manage that. This makes essential for you to select the right banner and in right way. In the present scenario, countless printing companies are involved in the business of banner printing but not all are equally reliable and competent to offer you the desirable result.
Here are few important tips to keep in mind before consulting a banner printing company:
- The company you select must provide texts and images of high resolution at least not less than 1440 dots per inches.
- The provided material should be sturdy, waterproof and can easily be cleaned and bent.
- The tendency of the printing company should not be like once everything is printed the services end. Rather they should be ready to provide their services till the end.
- If you are to place your banner outdoors, ask the company whether there is any scope for limitations. This way you can prevent your banner from fading, thereby making it look new for longer period.
- Last but not the least also consider the total cost of the banner printing services, investing your money in the right way may lead you getting better feedback.
Though there are many printing companies involved in the printing business, here at PrintPapa we offer 2 different kinds of banners
All our Banners are printed in full color with UV inks which means non-fading, water proof inks. We use high quality media from HP for printing our banner. Place your next order of banner online at PrintPapa.com
First impression is the most defining impression about who you are and how professional people think of you. This factor has to be given special emphasis while designing a business card. A business card is a piece of paper that can say a thousand words and act as constant reminder about you and your company. Though very small in size but if used properly you can get a lot of good business merely with a professionally designed business card.
There are many printing companies that will advice you designs that suit them, but you have to judge which business card design will be more beneficial for you. So here are a few tips that will guide you:
- Use images and logos that will instantly tell a person about who you are and what your business is all about. In business cards stating the obvious is not the smart thing. Let the people instantly know that this is a card that is of interest to them. Suppose you have a pet shop so giving pictures of some cute pets will help the people understand your occupation.
- Impressing people is the prime task of your business card. So you should use credentials whenever possible. And credentials does not always mean the titles (such as doctor, engineer, etc.) but you may include picture of the award winning garment designs (if you are a designer) on your card.
- There are certain industries that have a certain mood or atmosphere around them. While choosing the colors one should be mindful of the industry. In case you run a spa and wellness center then choosing colors such as light blue and pink is ideal.
- If there is a special product that you deal in then do use the image and information of that product. This will give out a good notion to the people and they might be interested in your other products as well. Advertising the product might in turn also increase its sales and thus the card will perform a dual purpose.
- There are many online design tools that help the people to design the cards as per industry and type. But these tools offer templates and these may be used by many other people. So going for unique designs for printing your business card is the best option.
Designing business card might become one of the best decisions in your career. To get the desired effects from the business cards you may use reputed printing agencies. PrintPapa is one such printing service provider. So choose wisely and plan well!
Before starting a printing project you must have chalked out every detail like the color of your booklets, the type of paper to be used, pictures to be used, etc. But all this planning can go in vain if you have not chosen the right printing service for your project. There are thousands of printing service providers available online and all of them claim that they can help you to attain your goals. It can, thus, become very confusing as how to choose the right printing service provider. The following tips might be of help in your quest to find the right printer:
- Quantity: You should know the amount of prints that are required for your project. This is a very important task before you begin your search for a printer. Inquire time and again, whether the company you are looking to take up the services can handle the bulk orders or not. You should also try and know whether the company will be doing the work themselves or send it to any third party. Outsourcing of work may cause unexpected delays as well as higher costs. Though most of the printing companies deliver the orders prior to the deadline, it is better to be safe.
- Quality: Take a close look at the past projects and judge the quality of the output. From materials to color to equipment, everything should be taken a close look at to make an informed judgment on quality.
- Customer Services: Choose those companies that do not make you wait in the counters consuming your precious time. Such companies also ensure speed and ease in the completion of your printing tasks. If you choose such a company, then you are sure to get efficient, effective and smooth services.
- Color Capabilities: Color is an essential ingredient of printing. So, the quality of color used for printing is very important for the clients. Choose a company using the latest equipment that will deliver only satisfactory results.
- Ask for Previews: Ask the printing company to give you a visual demonstration of how your prints will look. Seeing the preview before the printing is done will give you a lot of mental satisfaction.
- Order Tracking Facility: Select the printing company with order tracking facility. Thereby, you can judge the status of your delivery at every step.
These tips will make the task of choosing the right printing company easier. It will also ensure that nothing goes wrong with your printing project.
At PrintPapa we do all of the above:
- We offer short run printing from 50 sheets to long run or bulk printing upto 10000 sheets.
- Our quality is the best and we can boast about it. All the jobs are printed on state of the art printing presses, which are calibrated daily and can keep up with the growing demands. These presses are highly automated which allows us to produce high quality output at the correct cost.
- We excel in customer service. Check out our testimonials on our site and also on Yahoo local.