Booklets and brochures are a great way to promote business and drive sales. A good booklet is a great way to inform your customers about your products and services and can give you an edge over your competitors. From hotels to travel agents and banks to electronic goods manufacturers, everyone has found booklets to be one of the most effective tools for promotion. Some things must be kept in mind while designing a good booklet.
- Use Templates: Using templates can be one of the most efficient ways of designing a booklet. A template comes with proper formatting and styles which are customisable according to your needs. Using a template can save time of designing a booklet from the scratch. This time can be used more efficiently on the content which is the most important aspect of a template design.
- Be Brief and to the Point: A booklet is not a book and so you need to focus only on the core issues and convey your message in brief. You can be creative with your style of writing of the promotional messages but avoid lengthening the booklet. Highlight your strengths and the advantages that your product or service can provide to your customers. Use simple fonts and style as unlike common belief use of complex fonts and different styles affects the readability of the booklet.
- Use Pictures and Graphics: A booklet full of text can be boring so use of graphics and pictures is a must. Seeing is believing they say and when your customer sees the product in the booklet it immediately draws his attention towards it. You can also use graphs to prove the advantage of using your product or service. Comparing your products with that of your competitors can give you a competitive edge in the market as this convinces the customer about your product or service.
- High Quality Printing: High quality printing services is a must for a good booklet and so you should not compromise with the printing quality of the booklet. A poorly printed booklet can create a bad impression in the minds of your customers. So you should always get your booklet printed by a professional printing agency on high quality paper.
PrintPapa is a company that has added value to the print promotions of their clients over the years designing and have expertise in printing of booklets, brochures and other corporate documents. We provide one stop solution to the all the printing needs of our customers. We offer 2 different sizes of Booklets:
- 8.5×11 – (11×17 Sheets, folded in half and then stapeled) 8 to 60 Pages
- 8.5×5.5 -(8.5×11 Sheets, folded in half and then stapeled) 8 to 60 pages
You can order as low as 25 Booklets to upto 5000 at a time. We offer various types of paper, colors, turnarounds. All our Booklet Orders come with a Free Hard Copy Proof, so you will get a good idea of how the final product will look like.