Flyers have become a preferred way of promoting a business these days. Many small and big companies are opting for this promotional tool as it is cheap and effective at the same time. It also serves as a tool for bulk promotion and has become the preferred choice for many. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind while promoting your flyer:
- Use Optimum Content – A flyer gives you ample writing space so make use of it judiciously. Do not overstuff it with content as your recipients won’t be interested in going through the entire thing. Try writing a few good quotes or slogans which should be able to grab the attention of the readers at one go.
- Image Is Key – Picture speaks a thousand words and it is important that you use pictures in your flyer. Be very choosy about the images you use in your flyer as most of the people will make a meaning out of your flyer by just looking at the images. You can also use attractive graphics and sketches in your flyer to make it look attractive.
- Name and Logo – Your brand name and logo should find a prominent place in your flyer. The ultimate idea of your flyer is not just to run a temporary campaign but to establish your brand in front of the masses.
- Use Templates – One of the best ways to design a good flyer is to use a template. These templates are easily available on the Internet and can be downloaded quickly. They are preset with all the margins and borders. All that you need to do is to fill in the content and insert the images.
- Print Full Color – Make sure that your flyer is printed in full color to attract readers. This will make sure that your flyer will become an attraction and drag the recipient towards it.
- Print High Quality – It is very important that you get your flyer printed from a high quality printer in full color and on good quality paper. All your hard work can go wasted if your flyer is printed on poor quality paper and from an ordinary printing service provider.
You must make sure that you go to a high end printing agency to get a good flyer printed. You can hire the services of a printer like PrintPapa for this. They have expertise in printing all kinds of domestic and corporate items like booklets, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, greeting cards, door hangers etc. They have built a list of satisfied clients by providing high quality work on time.
Rack cards are often found in restaurants and coffee shops around the world and are a great source of promotion. They are very cost effective and attract the attention of the people when placed on a table in such places. They can influence people to buy pizzas in a pizza shop. Here are five ideas by which rack cards can be used to promote your pizza business through rack cards:
- Pizza Menu – Rack cards can be used for making pizza menus. The shop owner can inform people about various toppings available in the shop through rack cards. The ones with attractive toppings can be included in the image section.
- Free Pizza Cards – For regular customers, these cards can be turned into free pizza cards. Customers can pick up a rack card on his/her visit. A collection or five or seven of such rack cards can make him/her eligible for a free medium or large sized pizza.
- Discount Cards – Rack cards can be used as discount cards at pizza stores. They can have a percentage of discount printed on them. You could give different discount amounts to people of different bill value. The higher the bill more can be the discount percentage.
- Tear Off Cards – The rack card’s tear-off part can be used to give a few freebies to the customers. They can tear off the portion and submit their names and contact numbers on the tear off part. A lottery can be held weekly and weekend movie tickets can be handed out to the winners.
- Business Cards – You can create a rack card which has a tear off business card attached with it. This will promote your shop among the masses. Make sure that you are very creative with your business card or it won’t be able to attract enough attraction to be torn off from the rack card.
All these will serve as great yet cost effective methods to promote your pizza business. To make the rack cards look impressive it is important that you get them printed from a high quality printer. PrintPapa is one of the ideal printing service providers for this job. They are a modern printing agency who are equipped with the latest in terms of printing technology. They have expertise in printing banners, business cards, calendars, envelopes, catalogs, booklets, books etc. They have a huge list of satisfied clients who have been provided quality work on time.
Give large advertisements in newspaper and television was all that many real estate companies did to promote their business. But these days more and more real estate companies are bringing out their own newsletters to promote their business in front of old clients and potential new clients. These along with banners and posters are being used for the mass marketing of the real estate market. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while designing a perfect newsletter for the real estate industry:
- Your newsletter should include details of the project that you are promoting. It should have the total area, kind of holding, estimated type of completion etc. listed. These allows a customer to make decision while investing in the property.
- Include images of the property which you are promoting as this makes it look more genuine. In case you do not have images of the property, artist impression which are prepared before construction also serve the purpose.
- Including news on the upcoming real estate project and some details about those projects also makes the newsletter attractive. This makes it very popular among buyers who don’t mind waiting for a while and analyzing the market to get the best deal.
- The local and the national real estate market doesn’t always follow the same trends. Thus to make a newsletter perfect including the news of real estate projects in other parts of the country can make your newsletter much more comprehensive.
- Have a section for reader’s feedback and their queries. People have a lot of queries related to the real estate agency and a column for this makes the real estate newsletter look perfect.
- Track the affiliate industries like steel and cement which influence the prices in the real estate investment. This makes the newsletter a whole lot more informational.
- A section on the laws and regulation related to the real estate market will improve the overall look and usefulness of your newsletter.
It is important for you to make sure that you get your newsletter printed from a high quality printer. Hiring the services of a printing agency like Print Papa would serve ideal for your purpose. They have years of experience in printing and print promotion. They have built expertise in printing both domestic and corporate materials like brochures, calenders, doorhangers and rack cards. Print Papa has built a list of happy and successful clients. They work on the latest technology in the printing industry and have a team which has built expertise over the years in all forms of printing.