PrintPapa, which initiated its journey from being a mailbox store franchise offering copying services, has quickly become a full service graphic production and printing company. One of the key factors behind the phenomenal rise of the company has been attributed to the use of the Presstek DI digital offset.
In 2003, the whole saga started when Shawn and Paul Nag left their software engineering jobs in a leading firm to start their own business. The duo started out with a mailbox store franchise to begin with. They sold black and white and color copiers in the initial years. As the amount of business grew, the Nag brothers found out that their business was primarily focused on copying and printing. So, they started outsourcing large works to other printers. But this strategy was not reaping the profits the brothers were hoping for. Then there were many other issues with quality and meeting schedules. So, Shawn and Paul started their own printing business and PrintPapa was formed in 2004.
In order to give their business a head start, the Nag brothers bought two presses – a small format two and four color presses. For prepress they used the new Presstek Dimension Excel chemistry free CTP system. The metal plates used in these presses gave great results.
But as the business grew there were various problems with the yield of these printers so that the Nag brothers turned to Presstek again. In a trade show they got acquainted with Presstek 34DI digital offset press. After using this press there was no looking back for PrintPapa. The owners of the company felt that with the use of Presstek 34DI they have got a lot of business even in the recession hit economy. This printer has also allowed the company to charge affordable prices from their clients.
Shawn and Paul Nag now feel that investing in the Presstek 34 DI digital press was the wisest decision they made!
Presentation folders are regularly being used these days in the corporate world. Along with letterheads, business cards and envelopes they are perhaps the most recognizable corporate document. Presentation folders are included in many activities include a meeting, conference, business report, sales report, seminar, presentation and many others of this nature. People these days are looking to reduce the cost of presentation folders to cut down on the overall cost. Here are a few simple ways in which you can bring down the cost of a presentation folder:
- Presentation folders are used mainly for one off purpose so you can justify selecting a paper which is not very expensive. For that reason our 12pt C2S is a winner. For the low price, it does not sacrifice the quality.
- Many presentation folders have a number of pockets and flaps around them. These increase the cost of the presentation folders. Cutting down on the number of pockets and flaps is an ideal way to reduce costs. In our short run folder you can choose to have one or 2 pockets, thus reducing the cost.
- Opt for a full color printing for your presentation folder instead of custom PMS colors. This can bring down the printing cost by many folds. Nowdays it is cheaper to print in full color then to print in 1 or 2 colors.
- Print exactly the number of copies that you need. Most of the time you will lose more money in case of extra prints than to anything else. A little bit of planning can ensure that you know the exact number you need for your event or seminar. In our Short Run Folder there are various quantity breaks, thus keeping the wastage to minimum.
- Some printers do not charge you on the shipping cost and if the printing rates are cheaper, you can get it printed from a far away location if it gives you huge discounts. We offer $25 credit on UPS ground if your order is $150.00 and above. So that is also a great savings.
Hiring the services of a printer like PrintPapa which regularly offers discounts to its customers can help you further. They have been in the print business for long and have years of experience in printing and print promotions. Equipped with the latest technology as far as printing is concerned makes them the ideal choice in the market. They have built expertise in printing both domestic and corporate materials like brochures, calenders, banners, doorhangers and rack cards. Over the years they have built a list of successful clients.
You are running a business, for which you want to get big profits beating all your niche rivals. But how is that possible until your message is spread to those interested in your services and products? Everyone knows that a good impression and a strong image helps any business to prosper among its target audience. In fact that marks your success. How this image can be created is always a debated issue. Although the experts have many opinions, great looking CD’s and DVD’s could also help to sell your products and cater your message to the prospective audience. Now unless your CD or DVD is made impressively you can never succeed in achieving what you aspire. Below are few simple tips and tricks of creating high-quality, print ready artwork for your next CD or DVD project.
Talk To Your CD DVD Printing Vendor: Before ordering for your CD or DVD to a printing company the very first step you need to take is, checking whether your vendor has specific instructions regarding your requirements or not. Hence for getting a quality work in return of the hefty payment that you do, necessarily communicate with your vendor and make him/her understand your demands. Absence of instructions might confuse them in giving you the satisfactory result.
Use The Template of Your Vendor: Always try to use your vendor’s templates. This will help you in understanding the measurements. By using your vendor’s templates you can ensure that your CD/DVD will move early into the production phase without any throwing additional cost on you.
Apart from the above discussed tips there are some other important printing aspects also for you to follow, and these include:
- High Resolution Artwork – 300dpi or Greater
- Layered Files
- Create Your Artwork in CMYK
- Font Size and Selection
- While Using the Safety Margin do not Crop the Center Hub Area
- Send all Original Source Images
So the next time you plan for printing CD or DVD, consult any authentic printing agency and make sure if the agency you select offers all the services you require. PrintPapa is a reputed printing service provider that you can consult for all your printing services.