Many authors are choosing to self publish
these days. It not only gives you the entire profit but also lets you have the full creative control of your book. The myth that self publishing is a very expensive process has been broken. The cost of self publishing however still remains a concern to many. Let us see what are the factors which affect self publishing:
- Editing: You might have written your book with utmost care but it is advisable to get it edited from a professional. This will filter the content of your book and make it better. Professional editors can charge you on per word basis or a lump sum for the entire book. Rates vary from $0.01 to $0.02 per word.
- Proof Reading: Even after the book have gone under the eyes of a editor you need go for a proof reading. This will remove any silly mistakes that you or the editor might have committed. This process can cost you anything between $200 to $500.
- Formatting/Cover Design: A good book needs to be well formatted to make it look attractive. It also needs to have a good cover design to attract the attention of the readers. This can cost you between $150 to $500 depending on the designer you hire.
- Printing: This is the most crucial process for a self published book. The cost here will vary depending on the number of copies, pages in the book, paper quality and the kind of printing opted for. The average cost of printing a book varies from $2 to $20.
- ISBN: Getting an ISBN is very important if you are planning to sell your book through sites like Amazon. ISBN also brings in international recognition for your book. You can but an ISBN for $40 – $125 depending on the country you reside in.
- Bar Code: A bar code might be required if you plan to sell your book in some shops. You will get a bar code for $20 to $25
Whatever may be the cost do not compromise on the printing of your book. Remember what looks impressive can sell more It is thus important for you to hire the services of a printer like PrintPapa
for the job. They are an expert printing service provider who deal in booklets, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, greeting cards, door hangers
etc. They are equipped with the latest equipment in the printing world and have regularly delivered high quality work on time to the clients.
are often found in restaurants and coffee shops around the world and are a great source of promotion. They are very cost effective and attract the attention of the people when placed on a table in such places. They can influence people to buy pizzas in a pizza shop. Here are five ideas by which rack cards can be used to promote your pizza business through rack cards:
- Pizza Menu
– Rack cards can be used for making pizza menus. The shop owner can inform people about various toppings available in the shop through rack cards. The ones with attractive toppings can be included in the image section.
- Free Pizza Cards
– For regular customers, these cards can be turned into free pizza cards. Customers can pick up a rack card on his/her visit. A collection or five or seven of such rack cards can make him/her eligible for a free medium or large sized pizza.
- Discount Cards
– Rack cards can be used as discount cards at pizza stores. They can have a percentage of discount printed on them. You could give different discount amounts to people of different bill value. The higher the bill more can be the discount percentage.
- Tear Off Cards
– The rack card’s tear-off part can be used to give a few freebies to the customers. They can tear off the portion and submit their names and contact numbers on the tear off part. A lottery can be held weekly and weekend movie tickets can be handed out to the winners.
- Business Cards
– You can create a rack card which has a tear off business card attached with it. This will promote your shop among the masses. Make sure that you are very creative with your business card or it won’t be able to attract enough attraction to be torn off from the rack card.
All these will serve as great yet cost effective methods to promote your pizza business. To make the rack cards look impressive it is important that you get them printed from a high quality printer. PrintPapa
is one of the ideal printing service providers for this job. They are a modern printing agency who are equipped with the latest in terms of printing technology. They have expertise in printing banners, business cards, calendars, envelopes, catalogs, booklets, books
etc. They have a huge list of satisfied clients who have been provided quality work on time.
is one of the most important corporate documents. It is your first impression to many of your potential clients. There is nothing better in business than to impress your client at the first go. Organization spends millions of dollars in promoting themselves where as a letterhead can do it in a few cents. It should thus be designed to leave an excellent impression on the minds of the recipients. Here are some tips through which you can turn your letterhead into your USP:
- Brand It
– The brand name of your organization should be printed on top of the letterhead and should immediately grab attention. It should always be printed in legible font. Try using gloss over your company name as it will highlight the letterhead.
- Use Logo
– A logo is the identity of your brand and thus it is important for you to use the logo in your letterhead. This will brand you well in the market at the same time separate your letterhead from the ordinary ones used by many organizations.
- Put A Watermark
– A water mark is the sign of class in a letterhead and this will put you in the elite league and form a USP for your organization. You can use the the name or logo of your company in the center of the letterhead for the watermark.
- Print Full Color
– There is nothing better than a full color printing when it comes to a letterhead. Color adds more emotion and impact to your designs. It lets you be more creative than a single color letterhead would give.
- Catchy Slogan
– You can use a catchy slogan or a quote on your letterhead. This can be the focal point in your letterhead. It can be the slogan for your own company or a quote by a famous personality. Print it at the bottom of the letterhead.
– It is important that your letterhead carries your contact details in full. This is a sign of authenticity for any company. If your company operates out of multiple locations try including the address of your branch offices at the bottom of the letterhead with the address of your head office being at the top.
You will need to print your letterhead with a high quality printed for it to look well. PrintPapa
is one such printing agency which will meet your needs. They are well equipped with the latest printing technology and have expertise in printing banners, business cards, calendars, envelopes, catalogs, booklets, books
etc. It has regularly satisfied customers with its high quality printed material on time.
are one of the best marketing tools. Unlike business cards
they do not outrightly scream business but at the same time convey the message. It is a great way to occasionally greet your clients and connect with potential ones. There is nothing like a customized greeting card as the recipients will remember you forever. Here are a few tips to create a customized greeting card:
- Theme It
– You need to make sure that you theme your card around something. It could be a seasonal greeting like Christmas or New Year. You can also send out a greeting to share a huge achievement by your business firm. It can also be themed around an environmental issue or a social issue which has reached threatening level. You can also theme your card around an ongoing event like a sporting event or celebration of a historical event.
- Message Is Key
– Write a custom message even if it is a seasonal greeting. Do not copy the mundane message available on the Internet. A well written message will connect better with your clients and other recipients as it will carry your personal touch along with it. A small poem written by you will be an excellent idea. Instead of printed text try writing the message with your own handwriting. This will give an unique touch to it.
- Play With Color
– Color arouses human emotion so it is important that your greeting card is colorful. It is not an official document and you will have the liberty of using bright shades of color. In case your brand is themed around a particular color, it will be wise to use the same as it will make it is easily identifiable. Also get the color combinations right to have a balanced greeting card.
- Shape It
– Although most of the greeting cards are rectangular there is no rule which prevents you from being creative with the shape. You make your greeting card into an oval or a triangular shape. You can also round the edges or give it the shape of one of your most selling products. It can be in the shape of a mobile phone if you are a manufacturer.
A well designed greeting card should be complemented with high quality printing. It is thus important for you to hire the services of a printing service provider like PrintPapa
for the job. They are expert printing agencies who deal in booklets, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, door hangers
etc. They are equipped with the latest equipment in the printing world and have regularly delivered high quality work on time to the clients.
are one of the best promotional tools but they always aren’t objects of bulk printing. They can be custom printed and serve as gifts on spacial occasions for your family, friends and relatives. This is a very unique concept and can be a great surprise for your loved ones. Following are some of the gift uses of a wall calender which will help you in gifting customized calenders to your loved ones:
- Birthdays: You can take some of the pictures of your friends or family members and make it into a 12 page calender. Use catchy captions in each and every page. If you can click the recipient through all the different seasons in a year the calender will be something worth remembering. Otherwise use pictures of the person clicked through important moments occasions of the year.
- Wedding: Wedding day is perhaps the happiest day in everybody’s life. Lot of pictures of the couple are usually clicked throughout the wedding ceremony. Select the twelve best from the lot and make a calender out of it. Try maintaining the sequence of the events along with the sequence of the months. You can also share a few incidents out of the entire wedding celebration.
- Valentine’s Day:
You can surprise your loved one by printing a calender for him or her. You will just need a few images of your loved ones to do this. To add flavor of love to your calender you can add a love quote to each and every page of the calender. Design the calender in bright colors like pink or red as they look more romantic than any other colors.
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day: A customized calender is the best way to say a note of thanks to your father and mother on occasions like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Use images of them which might also include you in their lap. Try sequencing the images through the life of your father or mother. Use nice captions to say thank you to them.
To print a good custom designed calender you will need the service of a quality printing service provider. PrintPapa
is the kind of printer that you should go to for meeting your calender printing needs. They are a very well equipped printing agency who have huge expertise in printing stickers, books, rack cards,
letterheads, business cards, brochures, catalogs etc. PrintPapa has a long list of satisfied clients always having delivered high quality printed material on time.
A funeral service booklet is a common thing which is distributed during the funeral service of a person. This is distributed as a memorial keepsake of the deceased. Funeral service booklets
are a valuable addition to the memorial service because they highlight a loved one’s life and attendees really enjoy taking something tangible home in remembrance of the deceased.
The tone of the booklet should not make people mourn over the death of the deceased but should rather celebrate his or her life. It should be used to glorify the life of the person. Creating a funeral booklet can be a very emotional event from some and is best left to some close relatives or friend. Here are a few tips to design a good funeral service booklet:
- Write a good obituary for the deceased. It should include a short biography of the person highlighting his life. Include some interesting facts about the person’s life and his or her major achievements. The obituary should also include the birth and the death date of the deceased.
- The booklet should also contain the funeral order of service which is one of the most important things during the funeral.
- A good funeral service booklet should include all the prayers and hymns that will be sung during the funeral service.
- One of the best things in a funeral service booklet is the inclusion of a poem about the deceased by someone dear to him or her.
- Use a profile picture of the person in the front page of the booklet. Also try including pictures of the deceased
- The funeral service booklet should include the name of the priest, minister or other dignitaries officiating the service.
- It is also good to include the complete address of the cemetery and give directions to avoid confusion for people who would have to reach the cemetery.
- Including the names of family members of the deceased is also good as people attending the funeral will know whom to pay condolence to.
A good funeral services booklet requires good printing and it is important that you hire the services of a printing agency like Print Papa
for this. They will ensure that the booklet becomes a true remembrance of the person. They are experts when it comes to printing books, rack cards, letterheads, business cards, brochures, catalogs etc. They are equipped with the latest printing equipments and have a team of well trained employees. One of their USP is that they have regularly delivered high quality work to clients on time.
Imagine what would it be like if you could get your readers excited through your envelopes. This is exactly possible if you get creative with your envelopes. Envelopes
are no longer just meant to conceal letters but serves as a marketing tool. These days envelopes are turning out to be one of the best and the cheapest marketing tools for most of the corporates. Here are a few tricks which you can use to excite your readers with your envelopes:
- Use Quotes: Most envelopes are plain and mundane. You can print some famous quotes or even your quote in the front or back of your envelope. This is something quite uncommon and people are sure to take notice of your envelopes.
- Play With Color: Although most of the envelopes are generally light in color, you can become different using a bright or dark color which stands out. If your brand has some color associated with its name and logo you can use it to promote your envelope.
- Make It Informative: Make your envelope informative by printing some key information like currencies of different countries or major business centers of the world or some unknown but interesting facts. This will make your readers keep your envelope which will serve the purpose of your promotion.
- Use Images: You can use some attractive image on the front of the envelope. By printing a very powerful and intense image on your cover, people will have a healthy respect for your efforts. Images communicate faster than words it will be easy to tell your readers what your mail is all about as well as its authority by the use of images and logos.
- Shape It: Although most of the envelopes are rectangular in shape or square occasionally, there is no golden rule which says you can’t change it. Try designing an envelope in the shape of an egg or a triangle. These envelopes can go very well with greeting cards that you might be sending to your clients.
Make sure that your envelopes are printed in high quality paper and from a good printing service provider. PrintPapa
is just the right name for you. They are a modern printing agency having latest printers. They have expertise in printing books, rack cards, letterheads, business cards, brochures, catalogs etc. One of their USP is that they have regularly delivered high quality work to clients on time.
The global financial turmoil has cost most businesses especially the smaller ones. The crunch of financial resources meant that most companies are left with very little as far as far as promotions are concerned. If you head a small business, posters
are one of the best ways for you to promote in this volatile business environment. Posters are one of the oldest and most effective promotional tools available. Here are the advantages that posters can bring to your business:
- Posters are one of the cheapest promotional tools and come cheaper than any other form of promotion. They serve ideal for small business especially the one’s who operate in a small geography. You can further cut costs by finding a printing service provider who gives discounts.
- Most small business put up the posters in such places where people see them over and over again. This arouses interest in the mind of the individuals and convinces them to act.
- Posters can be customized for both small and large initiatives. Poster campaign can be designed to act as teasers as well as carry out the full campaign. You can design multiple versions of the same poster to run a more effective campaign.
- You can custom design your poster using some simple software applications. You can use MS Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw among others to design the poster. For most other forms of promotional campaign you will need to depend in external agencies.
- Poster marketing is very targeted. You can place your posters exactly in the places which is flocked by your potential clients. This will make sure that posters attracts people who are likely to turn your customers in the future.
The effectiveness of a poster campaign depends on its placement. Make sure that the poster is placed on the eye level or just above it. Avoid placing the poster in a corner or a poorly lit area as it may not be visible. It should be visible from a distance and should be able to attract the attention of onlookers from at least a distance of 20 meters.
To have a very effective campaign with posters you need to make sure that posters are printed high quality. You will require the services of a professional printing service provider like PrintPapa
for this. They are equipped with latest in the printing technology and have expertise in printing catalogs, brochures, business cards, rack cards, letterheads, booklets, doorhangers
etc. They have a list of happy clients having delivered them quality work on time.
Self publishing is one of the most talked about topics in the printing industry these days. More and more authors are bending towards self publishing. Some do it to avoid being at the mercy of big publishers while others do it as a pure business decision to reap maximum profit out of their books and not share it with the publishers. There is however a raging debate on the pros and cons of self publishing. It has very strong critics as well as supporters who swear by it. Let us look at some of the pros and cons of self publishing.
- You get to keep the rights of the book instead of it being with the publisher. This will enable you to reprint your book at will.
- Self publishing ensures that you have full creative control over your book. You do not need to compromise on the content for the commercial interest of the publisher. From book cover to pricing everything will be of your choice.
- You decide the price of the book and keep all the profits instead of earning a small percentage from the publisher who publishes your book.
- The time taken by the book to hit the market in a self publishing is much lesser than going through an established publisher.
- Self publishing will require you to invest cash upfront from your own pocket. In case the book fails to do well you will lose your investment.
- Self published books are not accepted well in the market as most people still prefer to buy books from renowned publishers.
- You will get limited support in proofing and editing compared to the kind executed in a professional production house.
- These books have limited promotion as most self publishers cannot afford to carry out extensive promotional campaign. Even the distributorship for these books is poor as they cannot match the production houses.
What ever the pros and cons a good self published book needs to be printed from a good printing service provider. Hiring the services of a Print Papa
will be the right choice for you. They are the first choice for self publishing authors. They have expertise in printing banners, business cards, notepads, envelopes, letterheads, rack cards, booklets
etc. Print Papa is equipped with high end printing equipment and has trained staff at it’s end. They have regularly satisfied all their clients with high quality printing and delivery on time.