If you are self employed a business card may be one of the best marketing tools that you have in your hand. Most of us use a standard business card where our name, contact details and work profile is listed in the front of the card. The back or the rear is usually kept blank. This is a complete wastage of a great business opportunity. In today’s competitive business environment you should add punch to your business card.
If not anything else print a simple quote on the back of your business card. To promote your business you can add lots of information at the back of your business card to make it a potent marketing tool for you. Here are a few ideas that you can try at the back of your business card to look it more attractive:
- Give a detailed advertisement of the products and services that you or your organization provides. You can also use images if you want but they should be printed in full color.
- Print a small map of the location of your office in the map. This will help your potential clients find you easily.
- Customer testimonials are one of the best ways of promoting any business. If you have good testimonials it is a great idea to print it at the back of your business card.
- Write a small note encouraging people to pass on this business card to people who might require products and service that you deal in.
- You can add humor to your card by printing a few jokes or a caricature of your own self at the back of the card. This will make people take a notice of your business card and remember you.
- It will be a good idea for you to promote your blogs and social networking profiles on the back of business card. These days many people value activity in social networking sites while doing business.
- Put a survey on the back of the business card and ask the recipients to send their replies to you. Promise a gift to the best of the replies.
- Write a small note in your own handwriting for the customers. Such personalized appeals can go a long way in promoting your business.
A professional looking full color business card should be printed on quality paper with high quality ink. You need to hire the services of a professional printing service provider to ensure high quality work. Print Papa will serves a good choice for you as they have expertise in printing books, rack cards, letterheads, greeting cards, labels, notepads, catalogs, NCR forms and business cards among others.
If you are a real estate agent one of the best ways for you to promote your business is through the use of flyers. They are of the cheapest printed material and allow you the liberty to go for bulk promotion. These can be easily inserted in the local newspapers and distributed to a wide range of audience without much effort.
There are many websites that give you custom made template to create your own flyer. These are a good way of printing a flyer. In case you are creative enough to create your own design in image processing softwares such as Photoshop, it will give your flyer a unique look. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind while designing your real estate flyer:
- Use a simple layout where the name of your real estate firm is highlighted at the top. It should have the complete list of services you provide and the areas you serve.
- Ensure that the flyer has your full contact details. An address makes you look authentic and thus an address is a must for your flyer.
- Color attracts the human eye, so your flyer should be printed in full color and preferably in brighter shades.
- Images make a real estate flyer look authentic. Print full color images of properties that you are dealing in. For under construction properties artist’s impression would serve good.
- Give detailed description of each property and try emphasizing on the benefits of each property. This arouses interest in the minds of your potential clients and makes them contact you.
- List the advantages of each property like proximity to airport, commercial establishment etc. These are the things people look for before buying a property or taking it on rent.
- Give a detailed map of the property in your flyer. This is a very important component of any flyer.
- If you are having multiple properties in the same flyer, it is important that you create separate headline for each of them. This will make your flyer look attractive.
- Adding a layer of gloss will make your real estate flyer sparkle and stand out among the crowd.
A well designed real estate flyer needs to be complemented by high quality printing. Make sure that you hire the services of a high quality printing services provider like PrintPapa for the job. They have expertise in printing books, rack cards, letterheads, greeting cards, labels, notepads, catalogs, NCR forms and business cards among others. Over the years they have exceeded the expectations of the clients by delivering high quality printing services on time.
You have decided to self publish your next book. Self publishing ensures you complete creative freedom and more profits. There problem with self publishing however lies in the fact that it doesn’t guarantee you immediate recognition. Your book might not even be promoted on the line of a book which is promoted by an established printer. This may often affect sales and decide on the success of your book.
One of the easiest ways to get recognition for your book is to get an ISBN for it. What is an ISBN than? ISBN stands for International Standard Book Number, it is a unique number that helps identify your book and provide standard of book identification. The 13 digit number has codes contains country published from, publisher, title and a single digit at the end of the ISBN which validates the ISBN.
ISBN has been used since the 1970s and is today recognized as a standard way to number your book so that it cannot be duplicated. Getting an ISBN is pretty easy as there are over 160 ISBN Agencies worldwide distributing these numbers. In certain countries this number is given free of cost to the publishing houses and self publishing authors while in others this comes for a small fee.
- Here are few advantages of the ISBN in Self publishing:
- It grants immediate recognition to the book. It tells the readers that the book has been published in the most professional manner.
- ISBN enables you to sell the book through sites like Amazon which do not accept books otherwise.
- ISBN is needed for running of electronic point-of-sale systems in bookshops. Your book may never find itself a place in the big bookstores without an ISBN.
- The ISBN also allows compilation and updating of book-trade directories. This can easily be used to find numbers of books in print etc.
- ISBN puts your book in the worldwide catalog of published books. You must be included in this catalog if you want your book available in libraries across the world.
You as a self publishing author will have to take on the biggest of publishing houses professionally. Apart from ISBN you will also need the services of a good printing service provider. Print Papa with its expertise and professional approach to work is the perfect choice for you. They have been catering to customers of all segments printing greeting cards, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs and NCR forms among others. They have earned the goodwill of their clients and have exceeded expectations and delivering them high quality work.
Losing your pet can be one of the most painful experiences in your life. The grief and the pain however should not override your duty to search for your pet. The most effective way to look for your pet is through missing pet poster. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while designing an effective pet poster:
- Picture Is Key: An image of your pet is the most important thing in your pet poster. Most people passing by won’t have the time to read the text in poster. Make sure the picture is medium shot of your pet as it is easiest to identify pets in such pictures. Long shots and close ups wont help you with your purpose. The image should be high resolution and in full focus.
- Print Large Text: Print the name of your pet in large font size. Mention the words ‘missing’ or ‘lost’ at the top of the poster as it will communicate message immediately. It should have a short description of any particular identification of your pet such as white Labrador, blue colored etc. Mention the name of your pet on the poster as pets generally respond well to their names when called.
- Contact Address: It is important for you to mention your contact address in the poster. Mention your complete address with landmark. Include your email address and contact number in the poster. In case someone finds your pet he/she should immediately be able to contact you. In case you want to be contacted at some particular time mention that too.
- Promise A Reward: There won’t be a happier occasion in life if someone brings back your pet to you. Promise a handsome award to the person who brings back your pet to you. It can be in the form of cash or a gift item. The word REWARD should be highlighted in the poster.
- Do It In Color: The poster should immediately attract attention of the people seeing it. Make sure that the poster is printed in full color and has good contrast between the background and the text for more visibility.
Your missing pet poster has top be printed well and you will need the services of a good printing services provider for this. PrintPapa will be a good choice for you as they are a well established printer with modern printing equipment. They have expertise in printing greeting cards, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs and NCR forms among others. PrintPapa has regularly satisfied its clients delivering high quality work on time.
Letterheads are one of the most important corporate documents. They often carry your brand name to your clients and potential clients. Boring letterheads will never impress your clients and in today’s business world it is important for you to impress your clients at one go. Here are a few tips that will help you to make your letterhead sparkle:
- Avoid Boring Templates: Most people use a template as a easy way of designing a letterhead. These come with custom fonts and sizes. Not all brand names and logos go well with these templates, creating a dull looking letterhead. It will be ideal if you can create your letterhead from scratch.
- Experiment with Layout: There is no standard layout for a letterhead and you can be experimental with it. You can place some text sideways instead of placing everything at the top and the bottom of your letterhead. You can also use some graphics at the bottom of the letterhead which will promote your brand.
- Highlight Logo and Watermark: One of the ways to make your letterhead sparkle is to highlight the logo and the watermark in it. The logo always brands your business and is important in the long run. A watermark on the other hand will bring in a very professional look to your company letterhead.
- Use Color: Color grabs eyeballs and if you are willing to be bold enough with your letterhead than use bright color for your header and footer. You can also make sure that the edges of your letterhead are printed in bright color. This will surely make your letterhead sparkle. Try using colors which relates to your brand.
- Add Mettalic: You won’t get the real sparkle unless you add mettalic inks to your letterhead. There are special inks which reflect when light falls on them. These look very attractive to the human eye and will surely go a long way in making your letterhead sparkle.
A sparkling letterhead can only result from a good printing. Make sure that you hire the services of a good printing service provider and PrintPapa would be an ideal choice for you. They have years of experience in printing and promotional services. They have expertise in printing books, greeting cards, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs and NCR forms etc. They are equipped with the latest in terms of printing technology and have constantly satisfied their clients delivering high quality results on time.