If you are running a car rental company doorhangers are one of the best ways for you promote your business. This will not only get you customers but is also a cheap way of promoting your business. You can put your tie up with some hotels and ensure that they put up your doorhanger on their doors for customers to see.
You can also put your doorhangers in hostel doors and those even in commercial places. If you are using a hotel or a commercial complex to put your doorhangers, acknowledge the support from the hotel and commercial place. This will also ensure that your service is being authenticated by some other business.
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while designing a doorhanger to promote your car rental service:
- Write a good opening line in your doorhanger in bold which should catch the eye of the people. Remember ‘short and sweet’ can win the race for you.
- Have a brief note on the kind of service you provide. Mention the kind of vehicles that you have at your disposal while offering the service. You can mention any other USP that you might have over your competitors.
- In the back of the doorhanger provide the images of the cars that you have. This will serves as an attraction for the people as they will exactly know what to expect out of your car rental service.
- If you are offering some discount or any other freebie with the rental, make sure it is on the top of the doorhanger and should be able to attract attention immediately.
- Make sure that your rack card has your full contact details including your contact number and email address.
- You should always print your doorhanger in full color to make it look attractive. Go for a gloss coating over your doorhanger as this will make it look gorgeous.
- Although most doorhangers have a distinctive shape you can always be experimental with them. You can shape your doorhanger like a car to promote your business.
To ensure that your doorhanger looks attractive it is important for you to get it printed from a professional printing service provider. You can opt for PrintPapa as they have expertise in printing in booklets, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, greeting cards, calendars etc. Over the years they have built a list of satisfied clients by providing high quality work on time and at very competitive rates.
A rack card is a document or a promotional material used for commercial advertising, frequently in convenience stores, hotels, landmarks, restaurants, rest areas and other locations that enjoy significant foot traffic. Unlike the brochure or the booklet which is personally handed over to the customer a rack card is picked up by the customer from the rack himself. So a well designed rack card has to immediately command attention from the visitors in these busy places. A poorly designed rack card does little more than gather dust.
- Appeal Visually: A well designed rack card printed from a renowned printing agency has to be visually appealing. The choice of image varies with your business but it should reflect the core of your business. For example the rack card of a hotel can ideally have the full sized image of the hotel on the first page. If you are advertising for your restaurant, than the rack card should depict the experience that the customer can expect from your restaurant.
- Simplicity Rules: Keeping the rack card simple is a must. A rack card is the first introduction and needs to talk about your product and service in brief. A rack card doesn’t need to have a lot of text and pictures. A short paragraph with a few bulleted points serves ideal for a rack card.
- Study the Customer: It is very essential to know who your target audience is. If this is known than you will be able to hit the hammer where it matters. Knowing your target audience well also allows you to design the rack card keeping in the mind the taste of your customers. You can be playful with colors and text when you target the youth but be a bit more sober while targeting the aged crowd.
- Use Templates and Print well: Templates can be a good way to designing rack cards. Templates are easily available and includes bleed lines, cut lines and safety area lines which eases designing of a template. Printing also is an important aspect in the designing of the templates. Printing complements good designing and thus it is very important for us to print a well designed template.
PrintPapa is a company that has added value to the print promotions of their clients over the years designing and have expertise in designing and printing of rack cards for our esteemed clientèle. We provide one stop solution to the all the printing needs of our customers.
Rack cards, like all other business marketing collateral, has always been one of the top-notch promotional tools that not only help attract consumer attention but also help to find new sales for a firm. However, the difference between a rack card and a conventional marketing document is the fact that a rack card is usually printed on the finest quality paper as well as in the most innovative and stylized formats.
So, why is a rack card treated like a piece of advertisement rather than a simple document of promotional information? Because a rack card can achieve (in terms of lead generation and sales) much more than what any other regular marketing document can attain. But for this, it needs exquisite printing, excellent design overtones and targeted as well as hard-hitting promotional information. Otherwise, the whole purpose of maintaining and marketing through a rack card will go waste.
Here are some more viable tips to improve the look, feel and the impact of a rack card while using it for marketing purposes:
- Highlight Offers – Placing an offer that consumers can’t refuse is a great idea to market your recently launched or highlighted products. Discounts, FREE give-aways or partner-label offers attract consumers like moths to light. Another potentially fruitful idea is to allow discounts or avail offers only after the consumer presents the rack-card that guarantees the same. This way, you will have better chances of brand image retention and consumer loyalty statistics.
- Images, Images – Nothing attracts the attention of a consumer like a brilliant and suggestive image. You can use images or multiple-angle shots of your products or use models and individuals to highlight the crux of the message on your rack card. The images should summarize the benefits and the USP of the products and the company, respectively. Be very careful while selecting an image as one bad photo can ruin the whole rack card marketing campaign.
- Rack Card as a Newsletter – Transform a rack card into a one-page newsletter, incorporating useful information, tips, guides as well as notification for important company events such as anniversaries, sales auctions, etc.
- Professional Print – Always hire a professional printing agency to print your rack cards. This is important as you can uphold quality as well as make good on your print-specific budget with a professional print house. As a rack card’s desired functionality depends a great deal on the quality of print and the clarity of images, colors and textual matter, an amateur printing job can all but nullify the marketing advantage you wish to solicit from the rack card marketing campaign.
- Focused Usage – Use your rack card marketing campaign in places and arenas where it has the highest potential for generating valuable leads and improving consumer conversion. For e.g. checkout counters and waiting areas are some of the places where there is usually high traffic and customers have nothing interesting to do.
The standard size for a Rackcard is 4×9. You can find standard plastic holders for this size which can be used for diaplaying the rackcards. At PrintPapa we print our rackcards on nice 14pt thick card stock with high gloss UV coating for added protection. Check it out by clicking here.