If you are self employed a business card
may be one of the best marketing tools that you have in your hand. Most of us use a standard business card where our name, contact details and work profile is listed in the front of the card. The back or the rear is usually kept blank. This is a complete wastage of a great business opportunity. In today’s competitive business environment you should add punch to your business card.
If not anything else print a simple quote on the back of your business card. To promote your business you can add lots of information at the back of your business card to make it a potent marketing tool for you. Here are a few ideas that you can try at the back of your business card to look it more attractive:
- Give a detailed advertisement of the products and services that you or your organization provides. You can also use images if you want but they should be printed in full color.
- Print a small map of the location of your office in the map. This will help your potential clients find you easily.
- Customer testimonials are one of the best ways of promoting any business. If you have good testimonials it is a great idea to print it at the back of your business card.
- Write a small note encouraging people to pass on this business card to people who might require products and service that you deal in.
- You can add humor to your card by printing a few jokes or a caricature of your own self at the back of the card. This will make people take a notice of your business card and remember you.
- It will be a good idea for you to promote your blogs and social networking profiles on the back of business card. These days many people value activity in social networking sites while doing business.
- Put a survey on the back of the business card and ask the recipients to send their replies to you. Promise a gift to the best of the replies.
- Write a small note in your own handwriting for the customers. Such personalized appeals can go a long way in promoting your business.
A professional looking full color business card should be printed on quality paper with high quality ink. You need to hire the services of a professional printing service provider to ensure high quality work. Print Papa
will serves a good choice for you as they have expertise in printing books, rack cards, letterheads, greeting cards, labels, notepads, catalogs, NCR forms
and business cards among others.
are one of the most important corporate documents. They often carry your brand name to your clients and potential clients. Boring letterheads will never impress your clients and in today’s business world it is important for you to impress your clients at one go. Here are a few tips that will help you to make your letterhead sparkle:
- Avoid Boring Templates: Most people use a template as a easy way of designing a letterhead. These come with custom fonts and sizes. Not all brand names and logos go well with these templates, creating a dull looking letterhead. It will be ideal if you can create your letterhead from scratch.
- Experiment with Layout: There is no standard layout for a letterhead and you can be experimental with it. You can place some text sideways instead of placing everything at the top and the bottom of your letterhead. You can also use some graphics at the bottom of the letterhead which will promote your brand.
- Highlight Logo and Watermark: One of the ways to make your letterhead sparkle is to highlight the logo and the watermark in it. The logo always brands your business and is important in the long run. A watermark on the other hand will bring in a very professional look to your company letterhead.
- Use Color: Color grabs eyeballs and if you are willing to be bold enough with your letterhead than use bright color for your header and footer. You can also make sure that the edges of your letterhead are printed in bright color. This will surely make your letterhead sparkle. Try using colors which relates to your brand.
- Add Mettalic: You won’t get the real sparkle unless you add mettalic inks to your letterhead. There are special inks which reflect when light falls on them. These look very attractive to the human eye and will surely go a long way in making your letterhead sparkle.
A sparkling letterhead can only result from a good printing. Make sure that you hire the services of a good printing service provider and PrintPapa
would be an ideal choice for you. They have years of experience in printing and promotional services. They have expertise in printing books, greeting cards, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs and NCR forms
etc. They are equipped with the latest in terms of printing technology and have constantly satisfied their clients delivering high quality results on time.
are one of the most useful things in your homes and offices. Many people are opting for custom made calendars these days instead of the ones available in bulk. It gives people a chance to express themselves and celebrate joyous occasions of life through their calendars. Here are a few photo styles for your custom made calendar:
- Family Photos: You can create a custom calendar with your family photographs. All you need to do is use collect 12 family photographs and assemble them for the 12 months of the year. These can simply be the portraits of your family member or special photographs clicked on special occasions.
- Holiday Photos: This is one of the favorites for people who make custom calendars. You might have clicked some awesome pictures during your last holiday. A calendar out of these images is a great idea to showcase your photography talent to others. You can also select the best images from all your holidays in the past few years and make them into a calendar.
- Idol Images: Another idea to create a custom calendar is to use the pictures of your idol in life. It can be a celebrity, sportsperson, cartoon character or a movie character. You can easily find these images on the Internet and combine them into a calendar. The calendar can also celebrate a great movie or sporting victory.
- Pet Pictures: If you are a pet lover than this is the best calendar for you. Take image of your pet or pets and convert them into a calendar. You can also use the images of your pet from its birth to its adulthood. This will also let you express your love for your pet.
- Food Images: For a foodie there is no better idea of a custom made calendar. Collect images of your favorite dishes and convert them into a calendar. You can also include the recipes of those dishes on your calendar.
To get the best printing for your custom made calendar you will need to hire the services of a good printing service provider. A printing agency like PrintPapa
would be a smart choice for you as they are experts when it comes to printing and promotions. They have expertise in printing books, greeting cards, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs, NCR forms, calendars
One of the major crossroads that self publishing
authors reach is when it is time to price the book. A high priced book may get you more profit but there are equal chances that it won’t sell many copies. On the other hand a low priced book will earn you lesser profit per book and you won’t make money until you are able to sell a sizable number of books. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind which will increase your profit without raising the price:
- The greatest rule of business remains constant. Increase sales and it will increase your profit. Per copy profit might be low but if you market your book well and sell more copies you will make profit.
- Reduce the production cost of the book but searching for a printer who does it at a competitive price. You can also reduce the cost by doing the layout and cover design yourself. There are many computer aided applications which will let you do these easily.
- Create a buzz before the launch of your book through social networking sites and other gatherings which will promote your book for free and increase actual sales.
- Print cheap posters to promote your book and put them up at the nearest bookstores and other places where your target audience is most likely to spot it.
- Try looking for small advertisement in your book which will bring in some revenue during the production phase itself. If your book is localized many local business houses might be interested to put their ads on your book.
In the end all profits cannot be calculated monetarily. The publicity that your first self published book will give you will surely help you with your subsequent books. Even if the monetary compensation with your first book is low it is bound to increase with your second book if the first one impresses the readers.
In self publishing the printer plays a very important role as they can guide you through the entire book publication process. Do not compromise on the printing service providers or the quality of printing materials used. A printer like PrintPapa
will serve as the ideal choice for you. They are a professional printing house who is well equipped with all the latest equipments. They have expertise in printing books, greeting cards, brochures, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs, NCR forms, calendars
etc. Over the years they have built a huge list of satisfied clients.
are widely used for marketing purposes these days. Images play a vital role in making a brochure look appealing and arousing interest in the minds of the recipients about a product, service or issue. It is very important to ensure that the images printed on the brochure look attractive. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind to make images in your brochure better:
- Use High Resolution Images: Make sure you use high resolution images in your brochure as they will look better. Low resolution images often get pixelated and bring in unprofessional look to the brochure. While designing a brochure in a image processing software use the high resolution images from the source.
- Brightness and Contrast: Open the images in an image processing software like Adobe PhotoShop or Corel PhotoPaint and enhance the brightness and contrast of the image. This will make the image look sharper and improve its clarity. However do not increase the contrast too much as it will make the image look darker.
- Use Color Correction: It is important to use automatic color correction to your images while editing them on the image processing software. This will create a balance between the colors in the image and bring in a better look. Most softwares will have a noise correction filter and this should be applied on the image too.
- Add A Drop Shadow: You can try adding a drop shadow to the image. This will add depth and a three dimensional feel to it. A completely flattened imaged merged with the background brings in a very unprofessional look to the brochure. The direction of the shadow and the distance can be manipulated to bring in the amount of depth.
- Use Contrasting Background: The color of the background and that of the image should be contrasting. This will prevent the image from merging with the background. You can also use a darker box as a background in case you are printing a bright image over a bright background.
- Frame The Image: This is one of the oldest techniques used for brochure images. Create a frame around the image. You can play with the kind of border and its color while adding the frame to the image.
Go to a good printing service provider for your brochure. PrintPapa
would be an ideal choice as they have both expertise and the equipments to handle your job. They undertake all kinds of printing jobs and specialize in books, greeting cards, labels, notepads, rack cards, letterheads, catalogs, NCR forms, calendars
etc. The customers who have placed orders to them in the past talk very highly of them.
Imagine what would it be like if you could get your readers excited through your envelopes. This is exactly possible if you get creative with your envelopes. Envelopes
are no longer just meant to conceal letters but serves as a marketing tool. These days envelopes are turning out to be one of the best and the cheapest marketing tools for most of the corporates. Here are a few tricks which you can use to excite your readers with your envelopes:
- Use Quotes: Most envelopes are plain and mundane. You can print some famous quotes or even your quote in the front or back of your envelope. This is something quite uncommon and people are sure to take notice of your envelopes.
- Play With Color: Although most of the envelopes are generally light in color, you can become different using a bright or dark color which stands out. If your brand has some color associated with its name and logo you can use it to promote your envelope.
- Make It Informative: Make your envelope informative by printing some key information like currencies of different countries or major business centers of the world or some unknown but interesting facts. This will make your readers keep your envelope which will serve the purpose of your promotion.
- Use Images: You can use some attractive image on the front of the envelope. By printing a very powerful and intense image on your cover, people will have a healthy respect for your efforts. Images communicate faster than words it will be easy to tell your readers what your mail is all about as well as its authority by the use of images and logos.
- Shape It: Although most of the envelopes are rectangular in shape or square occasionally, there is no golden rule which says you can’t change it. Try designing an envelope in the shape of an egg or a triangle. These envelopes can go very well with greeting cards that you might be sending to your clients.
Make sure that your envelopes are printed in high quality paper and from a good printing service provider. PrintPapa
is just the right name for you. They are a modern printing agency having latest printers. They have expertise in printing books, rack cards, letterheads, business cards, brochures, catalogs etc. One of their USP is that they have regularly delivered high quality work to clients on time.
Amazon.com is one of the best platforms to sell a book. You get access to the biggest possible audience cutting across geographical boundaries. No other platform will let you reach out to such a wide spectrum of audience at one go. There are also very few entry barriers which makes it easier for first time authors to sell their books on Amazon. This is a perfect platform for writers who write niche books which may not have great demand within a defined geography. Here are a few things that you should keep in mind while selling your books
- First and foremost you need to get an ISBN number for your book. This is a must to sell books on Amazon and is pretty easy to get. You need to print the ISBN number on the back and inside of your book.
- Register an account in Amazon and you will have to pay a small fee to put up your book for sale on the website. You can make this payment using your credit card. You will get a confirmation mail as soon as your payment is processed.
- Submit an application for designating the title and description of your book. Try to be catchy with the description as it plays an important role in arousing interest in the minds of the readers. Also upload reviews and the image of the book cover for the showcase.
- Amazon determines, at its sole discretion, the price at which it sells your Titles to customers, which may differ from the suggested retail price you choose when registering the Title.
- Send minimum two copies of your book to Amazon for it’s inventory. You will be notified for more when the stocks fall below the minimum inventory mark. In case your book fails to attract buyers Amazon will remove it from the showcase and return the books at your own cost.
- Try promoting your Amazon link in social networking sites like Orkut, Facebook and Twitter. You can also promote your book in your blogs.
Before you plan to list your books for sale on Amazon it is important that you get it printed in high quality. Make sure that your book is printed on high quality paper and with quality ink. Hire the services of a printing agency like PrintPapa
which uses the latest technology in printing. They have expertise in printing catalogs, brochures,
letterhead, business cards, postcards, posters
etc. PrintPapa has regularly satisfied all it clients by delivering high quality work and maintaining strict deadlines.
The advent of the personal computer empowered the authors to typeset their own books. Many authors gave up the older way of writing a book and getting the manuscripts typed before taking it to a publisher. These days all you need to do is to prepare a digital copy of your book using a word processor. Unlike the typewriter, computer softwares allow you flexibility in editing your book from any where in the middle. You have the flexibility to delete and add new things in the middle of a paragraph.
These softwares don’t just allow you to write your book but make your life easy with a whole lot of additional features. They check your spellings and highlight any errors matching with the inbuilt dictionary which have versions from all the major languages in the world. Some advanced softwares can also advise you on sentence constructions They allow you to format paragraphs at one go, insert graphs, tables and histograms. Some of the popular software used for writing books are:
- Microsoft Word: This is perhaps the most recognized word processor in the world. The reason for it’s popularity is it’s user friendly interface. The latest versions also gives you suggestions on the sentence construction which is far ahead of it’s competitors.
- Open Office Writer: MS Word’s greatest competitor in the open platform. This software has an interface similar to MS Word and does almost everything that Word does. The biggest advantage of Open Office Writer is that it comes absolutely free and can be easily downloaded from the Internet.
- Corel WordPerfect: This is not as popular as Word and Writer but does the same work as both of them do. It has a very user friendly interface. For those who like dictating than typing this software serves as a better option than it’s popular competitors.
- Adobe PageMaker: Although the development of this software has stopped, it remains one of the favorites of many people till date. It gives the option to customize the page more than most word processors. It takes a little time for you to get adjusted to PageMaker but once that is done there is no software like PageMaker.
- K Word: This software was once very popular with many authors for it’s user friendly interface. The software off late is going through regeneration to challenge it’s competitors.
- Mellel: This word processor is very popular with the users of the Macintosh platform. This is marketed especially for the technical and academic writers.
It is important that you get your book printed
from a professional printer after writing it using the above software. You can hire the services of a printing agency like PrintPapa
in this regard. They have expertise in printing rack cards, letterheads, business cards, brochures, posters
etc. other than books.
There is no advertisement tool which is better and cheaper than the flyer. Although posters
also serve the purpose of promotion, there is nothing better than a flyer as it can be more targeted and much cheaper. Here are a few tips to create a successful flyer advertisement:
- Focus on Theme: It is very important that you focus on the theme which needs to be carried all throughout your advertisement. Branding your business should be your biggest goal while using a flyer for the purpose of advertisement. Your branding should be so powerful that people immediately recognize your brand name and logo even if they just take a glimpse on it. A catchy slogan which promotes the theme of your business also makes the flyer look good.
- Target Your Audience: It is important for you to identify your target audience and focus on them rather than going for a general campaign. One of the most common mistakes that businesses make when advertising is not getting a ‘handle’ on the market they are targeting. In case you are promoting a sports event or a rock show distributing the flyers among the aged group won’t serve your purpose. You need to focus on the youth for the success of your campaign. Distributing flyers near educational institutions, shopping malls and movie theaters would serve ideal in this regard.
- To The Point: The best flyers in the world are the ones which are brief and do not try to narrate about the product or service that they are promoting. Avoid writing long sentences as they make the flyer unattractive. You need to highlight on some keywords while designing a flyer. They should attract the eyes of the audience and promote your products and services. Bad pictures and graphics make the flyers look very unprofessional and do not serve your purpose of promotion.
- Print High Quality: A good flyer only becomes good when it is printed well. Not all printers around can give you high quality prints so search for a printer who has the latest equipment as far as printing technology is concerned and has expertise in the job. Also ensure that the paper quality of the flyer is good. This will ensure that your branding will just be perfect.
Hiring the services of a printer like Print Papa would serve ideal for your purpose. They have years of experience in printing and print promotion. They work on the latest technology in the printing industry and have a team which has built expertise over the years in all forms of printing. They have built expertise in printing both domestic and corporate materials like books, calenders, catalogs and NCR Forms. Print Papa has built a list of happy and successful clients.
Vacation brochures have been a hit with travelers around the world. Many tourists visit a destination after coming across an attractive vacation brochure and to promote a good destination a brochure
becomes necessary. Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind while designing a vacation brochure:
- Provide A Map: This is one of the most important parts of any vacation brochure. You should provide the map of the destination highlighting the important places such as airports, railway stations etc. It should also mark the famous tourist spots in the destination and also have adjoining areas of tourist interest in it.
- Places To Stay: Your brochure should include the names and addresses of the famous hotels in the town. The brochures will look good if the hotels are arrange according to the tariff from budget hotels to the ultra luxury ones. You can also give other options that may be available in the place.
- Tourist Destination: This is the most important part of the brochure which people look forward to. Give a brief description of these tourist destinations along with their pictures. It would be wise to include any interesting piece of folktale or history about that place. Also give their distance from the city center and information on the modes of communication.
- Places To Eat: Food is an integral component of a perfect vacation and thus your brochure needs to have the names of the famous restaurants and food joints in the city. Mention the name of the delicacies that the place is famous for and a must eat menu for a perfect vacation.
- Shopping Destination: Shopping is an integral pat of any vacation and thus it is important for your travel brochure to have the famous shopping destinations in the place listed. Also give insights to what the place is famous for and what would be the best memorabilia of that place.
- Near By Destinations: Many vacationers might be interested in visiting nearby destinations and it is good to have these in the brochure. Include the mode of communication and the distance as these informations help the tourists a lot.
A good vacation brochures needs to be printed in very high quality paper with quality ink as it makes the brochure look impressive. You need to also get the brochure printed from a high quality printing service provider like PrintPapa
who have high quality printing services and years of experience in the job. They have built expertise in printing both domestic and corporate materials like labels & stickers, NCR forms, presentation folders
and newsletters. Print Papa has built a list of happy and successful clients.